EA Forums - Banner

Will we ever get Shelbyville????

2Next

Replies

• i rarely visit KL for the plain and simple fact that there is no way to increase the amount of tickets you get without multiplier bonuses. its like it was an idea someone had and then it got abandoned but they couldnt remove it from the game....god forbid they ever do anything with it again.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    i rarely visit KL for the plain and simple fact that there is no way to increase the amount of tickets you get without multiplier bonuses. its like it was an idea someone had and then it got abandoned but they couldnt remove it from the game....god forbid they ever do anything with it again.

I’d be more inclined to agree with this if there was something on which to spend the tickets. As things stand, it is possible to acquire all of the Krustyland land and content in relatively short order without the benefit of a multiplier effect.
    Post edited by KrustyBrand on
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Tickets have accumulated over time, can’t be bothered to exchange into cash as I have a lot of cash. Krustyland is filled. Yet I have 546760 Krustyland tickets.
    I would love more items to be provided for Krustyland, even an aspirational item.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 168sean168
    3907 posts Member
    I hope EA could allow us to buy the founders that currently required real game cash. They could set them at a very high donut cost. The current situation makes the game no longer play for free
  • 168sean168
    3907 posts Member
    i rarely visit KL for the plain and simple fact that there is no way to increase the amount of tickets you get without multiplier bonuses. its like it was an idea someone had and then it got abandoned but they couldnt remove it from the game....god forbid they ever do anything with it again.

The multiplier in KL is not really working for the Tickets. It works for the XP there only
  • KL failed because of a lack of content/updates.
  • Lee3472
    294 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I love the way this thread changed from Shellbyville to Krustyland :)

We all like it but rarely go ...they need to introduce something new in Krustyland BUT give us the time and the characters to play it

:)
  • I guess the hate for KL has taken over the thread for Shelbyville. Hahaha. How do we make Shelbyville work? First, no different currency. I would rather It be on the same map as well.
  • Shelbyville: Build your own. They kick out bits and pieces that collected together can already make a good start. Build walls around it, whatever. We're on pins and needles waiting for more land dribbled to us by the row, and still think they should add an entire new area just for a rival city. Springfield v Shelbyville is a whole other game. IMO
    Krustyland: I'm still delusional enough to think it is more a matter of devices and tech not allowing for KL to be played right, so I think they aren't done with it yet. If they were totally writing it off it would be no big deal to take KL out of the code and dump all our KL crap into storage (to keep us from freaking out entirely over the stuff we bought)
    And finally, and most importantly, where the hell is the Grumple?!
    >:)>:)>:)
    Tacos.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.