EA Forums - Banner

Update that no one seems to have noticed

Prev1
Nope, there seems to be a problem with it as there is no pic. I clicked on it to see what would happen and it kicked me out of the game

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Screenshot or it didn't happen.

What the what are you two on about?
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm new to smartphones. I know how to make a screenshot...but can I attach said screenshot into a forum without some website hosting the image?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    Nope, there seems to be a problem with it as there is no pic. I clicked on it to see what would happen and it kicked me out of the game

Crashes for me too....it is $14.99

Interesting.....after crash, went back to look at it again, now it is gone
  • III WEIGHTY III
    21 posts
    edited February 2013
    what do you think it could be?
  • tizz4hire
    60 posts
    edited February 2013
    I see it too. I want it.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    tizz4hire wrote:
    I see it too. I want it.

I think you guys are all on something. Perhaps too much Valentine's candies? LOL.

I haven't seen anything like that, screenshots so we can see what you guys are talking about.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tizz4hire wrote:
    I see it too. I want it.

I think you guys are all on something. Perhaps too much Valentine's candies? LOL.

I haven't seen anything like that, screenshots so we can see what you guys are talking about.

I would, but after crashing it is gone. You can take my word that it was there....though it was a black screen, just the price below it. It was between the dozen donuts and $100,000 dollar payout.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    7A6A5AA2-A3B7-4669-8061-FBEBB83877E8-257-00000041BA80A62F_zpsde8786f5.jpg
  • rails123
    56 posts
    edited February 2013
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tizz4hire wrote:
    I see it too. I want it.

I would, but after crashing it is gone. You can take my word that it was there....though it was a black screen, just the price below it. It was between the dozen donuts and $100,000 dollar payout.

Weird. I trust your word, BTW (I'm not being sarcastic, you just have never shown that you can't be trusted by spreading false rumors around here).

I hope somebody sees this and thinks to grab a screenshot so we can all see what this mysterious thing is all about.

Edit: Screenshots! Bless you, guys. I wanted to see it. That is so weird, I wonder that is all about? Is something coming? Oooo....where are the raw files guys? They need to look and see what is in this update.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tizz4hire wrote:
    I see it too. I want it.

Weird. I trust your word, BTW (I'm not being sarcastic, you just have never shown that you can't be trusted by spreading false rumors around here).

I hope somebody sees this and thinks to grab a screenshot so we can all see what this mysterious thing is all about.

Edit: Screenshots! Bless you, guys. I wanted to see it. That is so weird, I wonder that is all about? Is something coming? Oooo....where are the raw files guys? They need to look and see what is in this update.

I can't bring it back....
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    There for me too. £10.49 in the uk.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    tizz4hire wrote:
    I see it too. I want it.

It is not there on my donut menu, it would be interesting to see what it is!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013

Did you see my edit?

People posted screenshots.

I've bumped the raw files thread to see if somebody can poke around and see if they can find out what this is all about.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Did you see my edit?

People posted screenshots.

I've bumped the raw files thread to see if somebody can poke around and see if they can find out what this is all about.
    Yeah, I should have said that after trying several resets I can't bring it back....it was as I described
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Well...it's gone now. Glad someone got the screenshot. See...I'm no liar!
  • shakillomd
    248 posts
    edited February 2013
    Did the update give level 26 and a swing
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    shakillomd wrote:
    Did the update give level 26 and a swing

Yes, and some more items/buildings.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Well...it's gone now. Glad someone got the screenshot. See...I'm no liar!

Well we had somebody posting earlier how Shauna's tasks had been updated. They would not provide a screenshot, so we get a bit suspicious unless there are screenshots. People like to spread false rumors.

So no, you were not lying nor were you seeing things.

Although you could still be seeing things.

Are you seeing things? LOL
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Has anyone else noticed you can still decorate the houses with Christmas decorations

2D6B68A4-DC94-469F-98C6-85ABCA6638F7-130-00000006CA6737FA_zpsbb34b22b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.