EA Forums - Banner

Server down?

Replies

• Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Dang Flabbit!!... I have a one day collider on as well because i'm day off and need to gather some doughnuts after splashing out on JEB's and with an event and Dr. Nick due in my vault..

As for doughnuts, there's a local bakery chain that do a lovely one that I adore... Caramel doughnut, sugar dusted dough, filled with a thick custardy cream, topped with a layer of caramel sauce and finished off with a white chocolate button on top with the bakers name printed on it.... *drooooooooollllllllll*
    WUIb.jpg
    Never mind, we're back in the game! (EDIT: well my sandbox is...but main isn't.....how odd!)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I got in briefly about 5 minutes ago, but got kicked while clearing my characters. No luck since. My favorite doughnut is a lemon filled with powdered sugar.
  • niahunt
    317 posts Member
    Down for us in Australia also.

Favourite donut,filled with strawberry & covered in cinnamon sugar!
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    Entemann's used to do a lot of cakes really well, but their donuts were always kind of meh… Do they still sell Marble Pound Cake? That was always my favorite Entemann's product, but never see it where I am at.
  • Guess I'll go play Futurama then...
  • zutroy69 wrote: »
    Down and out apparently…. in the meantime...lets talk donuts… my favorite are chocolate with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles or just plain ol' glazed.

I like plain donuts with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    zutroy69 wrote: »
    Down and out apparently…. in the meantime...lets talk donuts… my favorite are chocolate with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles or just plain ol' glazed.

I like plain donuts with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles

as long as their is chocolate frosting, I can be pretty flexible on cake and sprinkles… that caramel one above looks like one I would enjoy trying too!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I was in the game playing just fine and came here, then I got the Bart screen. :neutral:
  • I was able to get in, set 4hr tasks, and do neighbor visits. It was slow as molasses and it kicked me out a few times but I got it done. Hopefully all will be well when I check again in 4 hours.
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    Give us Springfield Heights part 3 once its back up :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I've been kicked out 6+ times in the past 30 minutes. (Midwest; USA. 9:54 am, Thursday 27 July) My game keeps crashing whenever I try to visit my friends. I'll go to a few towns and every two minutes or so I'll be kicked again.
  • audiomixdon
    360 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Got in quick enough to clear my KEMs. Got my 6 donuts. Started placing new ones and got booted.

Just got back in, KEMs are gone, and my 6 donuts are gone too.

Come on EA!
  • 2Strange4You
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I managed to get my wife's and my 2 account's KEM farms flipped, but it took a long time. Both clocking forever before connecting & kicking me off repeatedly.
    East Coast USA
    Post edited by 2Strange4You on
  • Took a couple tries but I got back in long enough to finish clearing my characters, then got dropped again before I could retask them.
  • oh thank god, it thought it was just me. i loved in and took like 2 minutes just to see my town.
    oh but yes it sux :'(
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I got KEMs done and people retasked. I went with 4 hours instead of my normal 1 hour because I really don't want to deal with this again in an hour if it still isn't fixed.
  • Server is still down...Typical EA fashion to give no warning for general maintenance. They should have once a month scheduled maintenance, at 3am PST and post the dates on tsto addicts. My neighbor threw her tablet across the room because she thought it was her IPad. She's really not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but I can sympathize with her frustration.
  • Not having any problems here, at the moment (knock on wood).
  • I've been able to get in the last 20 minutes
  • niahunt
    317 posts Member
    Just managed to get in again now. Neighbour visits are very slow.