EA Forums - Banner

Another cool glitch

Prev13
Here's the video

Replies

• mickyar
    35 posts
    edited February 2013
    Doesn't work, synchronises then goes into your inventory?
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited February 2013
    Works fine
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Maybe you clicked "buy" to early?
    Your suposse to click it like a second before the screen comes up.
    I did it 12 times so far. Each one worked
  • magpie187
    43 posts
    edited February 2013
    I just did it 15 times. Got 60 donuts twice. Once it stuck an orange tree in my inventory tho. You have to be precise but its not too hard.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Nice :D
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    This glitch will allow you to buy a homer Buddha or mystery box, and if you don't like it, you can get your donuts back.

What you do is, go to the page where you buy one of these.
    Hold the power button on your phone/iPad for 3 seconds
    Click buy on homer buddha(still hold power button)
    When the screen comes up that says "slide to power off" comes on, you can still see what you got from the box/homer.
    If you like it, press cancel. If you don't, slide to power off.
    When you go back on the app, you will still have your donuts :)

I did not find this out. I seen a video on youtuve about it.(it's in French, but there are subtitles)
    If you want, I can post that video also.

I have done this many times, and it works every time.
    If you are doing the mystery box, and you get a mystery box in it, don't do it, because this does not work if the mystery box is in your storage
    I hope I explained it good enough.

The item shouldn't go to your inventory until you tap "collect". Easier way to do this (it's what I did with the Santa Coins ;) ) then just hold down the power button (or for those jailbroken lot who are good enough to not hack the game, assign a gesture on the screen to respring the device) and you'll have your donuts back but no item.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yea, don't press collect if you want it:p
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    I did this today unintentionally because I accidentally clicked the homer budda and freaked out. when I found that the planter didn't collect and I still had my doughnuts I tried it again and it worked. tried a third time and got stuck with an orange tree. that'll teach me.
  • timapples
    8 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the dumpster ;-; my slow fingers... They can't handle stress!
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    I don't understand why it doesn't work for some of you.
    It works for me 100% every time
  • mickyar
    35 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thank you!! Works for me now, must have been pressing it to slow, I got 30 donuts nd the rest is just crap lol so yeah thanks again! Only few times it's spend my donuts
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Aha, I got 90 donuts today :)
  • jblaze013
    95 posts
    edited February 2013
    This is awesome got 60 30 and 30 did it about 20 times got 120 donuts very cool cheat I might call off work tomorrow and do this all day hahahaha
  • Silverteach
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    How safe is it to keep turning your phone on and off?
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Nice to hear!

Nothing happened to my phone (that I can notice)
    I'm guessing its safe though
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    Shame I only have 13 donuts.. I dont really wanna buy donuts just to try this thing, and then lose 30 or 45 donuts or whatever on not being quick enough

On a side note I really don't think you can get certain items from buddah.. just a hunch. I always hear SVT, frinks lab, a haul of donuts, but never stuff like the springfield sign, volcano or duff brewery. Or shauna or dr Nick. (Stuff I actually need!)

* so I dug up this image of buddha results http://i49.tinypic.com/2ur56jk.png

I already have frink, moleman and svt.. not useful to try this unless you need those characters, otherwise you are essentially just trying to get donuts which is also what you are risking by trying this.
  • 2Shay539
    52 posts
    edited February 2013
    Very time consuming on my rockin' 3G but it did work. More misses than hits but I did eventually get 30 donuts (15 really because I spent 15 on Buddah).. :)
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    So you have to hold the off button and tap the buddha just before the slide screen comes up? Is there any way to time it better? I tried counting to three, but I'm off. I haven't tried it with donuts yet, but I tried it with the icons on my screen, to get it to "open" immediately before the slide screen comes up.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sadly, that is the only way I'm aware of.
    It doesn't have to be timed perfectly..but it has to be around perfect
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    * I had 30 I made a mess of it and now I got an apple tree and 15 I hope I dont mess up again I got nothing worth keeping so far
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!