Replies

• Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »
    You need better friends.
    :open_mouth::bawling::heartbreak::heartbreak:

@simp7fan you didn't tap mine :D

Guess there's no point asking you to be my friend either then @simp7fan .... :joy::lol:
  • You have to tap fans to get lawyers to drop in friends town at a 1:1 ratio. The max amount of lawyers that can be in a town is 10. It looks like fans appear in a your town roughly every 10-15 minutes but that may depend how many performances you have going. You cannot interact with lawyers or fans in other peoples towns.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    so the woman with the Accordion is not a fan? What is she? She's untapable in both my town and in neighbors towns.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • But as I suspected, this will be a lot better for users at the front of the alphabet, because people will drop their lawyers in the first towns, and there certainly is not 1,000 lawyers (10 for each town) to drop a day. Bad luck usernames past a?
  • johncolombo
    But as I suspected, this will be a lot better for users at the front of the alphabet, because people will drop their lawyers in the first towns, and there certainly is not 1,000 lawyers (10 for each town) to drop a day. Bad luck usernames past a?

I'm going through my neighbor list and only dealing with the people I know from the forum so far.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    so the woman with the Accordion is not a fan? What is she? She's untapable in both my town and in neighbors towns.
    *calms self / ohm*

That's Weird Al. He's a parody artist.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member

That's Weird Al :D:D
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2017
    rw228 wrote: »

Huh?

Edit: thinking....wait for it.... oh yeah. LOL
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    You need better friends.

Guess there's no point asking you to be my friend either then @simp7fan .... :joy::lol:

You could. The random number generator that controls my friendship abilities might just favor you. Roll the dice and find out.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member

Huh?

I think you are talking about Weird Al. He's a singer of parody songs. Once you complete a series of quests he becomes a playable character
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2017

Huh?

I think you are talking about Weird Al. He's a singer of parody songs. Once you complete a series of quests he becomes a playable character

I know who he is, I thought it was a female fan
    :D
    On the bright side while I was killing time trying to tap fans I let few neighbors Gnome in a home out. I know that never really does anything but I felt satisfied. ;)

Or did it? :o
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    I find that my Fans and Lawyers gather next to the concert venues.
  • @johncolombo drinking this late? Again? :D Time to sleep it off. Woman with the accordion. Too much for me to handle at 3:30 am.

@simp7fan you are comedy gold tonight! I wonder if you know you're funny? <3

Night all!
  • johncolombo
    edited August 2017
    @johncolombo drinking this late? Again? :D Time to sleep it off. Woman with the accordion. Too much for me to handle at 3:30 am.

@simp7fan you are comedy gold tonight! I wonder if you know you're funny? <3

Night all!

Why am I not comedy gold? I really thought it was a woman with an accordion. :D
    Good luck finding your gnome :o
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    You need better friends.

You could. The random number generator that controls my friendship abilities might just favor you. Roll the dice and find out.

I might already be full myself and not have room for you though...:huff: (we need a 'huff' emoji!)
  • johncolombo
    You need better friends.

I might already be full myself and not have room for you though...:huff: (we need a 'huff' emoji!)

I still miss eye roll
  • @johncolombo im doing the same as you, sticking to fourm friends to start, the whiny one first.

On a totally and completely unrelated note, @Dougie_Powers_17 I just filled your town up with lawyers.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @johncolombo you tapped my gnome? You don't have permission to do that :D
  • johncolombo
    @johncolombo you tapped my gnome? You don't have permission to do that :D

Noted
  • @johncolombo you tapped my gnome? You don't have permission to do that :D

Noted

Flagged. Reported. You know it ;)