EA Forums - Banner

New Land

Prev1
Goes in both directions.

Replies

• Barry notices quickly when it goes both ways!

Yuknyuk j/k

However, I've noticed a glitch on the lower right side, it won't let me place pavement or features yet. So if you're short on cash, don't rush to buy until they patch
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • any new land is welcome :)
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    Anyone know the total cost?
  • It cost over $40 million, I believe. Plus, I used 3 land tokens on the more expensive plots.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    I Just bought it all. $48,843,500.

I didn't even think of the land tokens, but I wouldnt've wanted to wait this time anyway.
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    I had one land token saved from last event and it used it
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I used the land tokens I had left and bought the rest with cash. It's a little irritating you can't put roads on the new right side land, but I'm sure it'll get fixed in one of the patches we're likely to get in the next few days :smile:
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member
    The new land is also missing the usual guideline grid when placing items. I'm holding back on purchasing the 3 most expensive squares to buy with the free land tokens of the new event.
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I used leftover free land tokens to buy 3 of the most expensive land parcels and 2 more using cash... all but one are glitched.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I used two of my land tokens. And yes I couldnt place any roads and pavements
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    I purchased more land...along the right hand side...and all of it is glitched :/
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Yes I bought the row along the bottom and I can't place any roads on it.

Grid is also missing.
  • Did they hide the "new land" purchase? I can't find it now.
  • Did they hide the "new land" purchase? I can't find it now.

Just go into move mode.
  • jtgroth wrote: »
    Did they hide the "new land" purchase? I can't find it now.

Just go into move mode.

See.....this is why I like you. You know things.
  • Great! More land. Where is the Springfield Heights land expansion? Could use new land there A LOT more than in SF.
  • No grids on new land means we can't place roads? I'm cannot get roads or pavement to go there.
  • No grids on new land means we can't place roads? I'm cannot get roads or pavement to go there.

It appears that there is a glitch with the land that runs across the game and I'm sure that it'll be fixed with a patch in the next day or two so that it can be fully utilised.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    The top strip of new land still works. In the meantime you can buy and build on that.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hope fix comes fast, I wanna move stuff around and expand my city ;)B)B)<3

@Jonalinn
    Plz exept my friend request I wanna see your town