EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• I've had one visit from a non-forum member, so had it not been for this place and adding a few active members, it'd be just me, my sandbox and someone else....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • i just tapped a laywer, but they are super difficult to make out! gotta go drop lawyer in that friend's town! :)

Yeah, I think that's the way this is going to work. Dropping Lawyers with neighbors you know will do the same for you.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have had both forum and non-forum members visit me. My best neighbor was a non-forum member. They would always drop in my town multiple times a day. I always wondered how many friends they had, because I got so much from them. Unfortunately they no longer play.
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    :#

• rw228 wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    The positive side of 4 hours is if you have lots of neighbors dropping lawyers your town will clear quicker giving you more opportunity to have more lawyers

I made sure all my neighbors (24 total) were active before the event started. It's coming up on 24 hours since the start of the event and I haven't had one single lawyer dropped in my town. So... I guess what I'm saying is this probably won't be an issue for me. :/

I'm with you. I've had two visits

Tbh, this event heavily promotes giving a few a lot. I've had max 5 different peeps send me lawyers over, and those 5 are the ones I send my lawyers to, 2-3 of those have now returned back to my town 3 more times today to give Lawyers they've built up. It's a horrible design, and its almost like the devs designed it so you invite your RL friends to play...
  • I'm having a hard time repaying the people who have dropped lawyers in my town! I need more! :#

Did you just pop in to drop a complaint-brag on us? That's it, lady! You're on notice! :D
  • I'm having a hard time repaying the people who have dropped lawyers in my town! I need more! :#

Did you just pop in to drop a complaint-brag on us? That's it, lady! You're on notice! :D

No!!! :# I meant I'm not getting any lawyers for some reason. I've had like 10 total, and I've had like 12 dropped on my town. :#:lol:
  • Hey! look on the bright side.... at least it's not the flaming bags of poop that certain forum members would love to be dropping on their neighbours!... :lol:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I'm having a hard time repaying the people who have dropped lawyers in my town! I need more! :#

No!!! :# I meant I'm not getting any lawyers for some reason. I've had like 10 total, and I've had like 12 dropped on my town. :#:lol:

I owe you some once I get more.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time repaying the people who have dropped lawyers in my town! I need more! :#

I owe you some once I get more.

No worries! It's not like I'm keeping track or anything. ;)
    #Imnotkeepingtrack

Ah, gotcha. When I do my visits in about an hour or so, I got over 40 lawyers to drop that I've collected over the past day. The problem is, not a single one of my neighbors has dropped a lawyer in my town and, by the looks of things, only about half of my neighbors have even started the event. I have no clue who I should give my lawyers to.

Ah, gotcha. When I do my visits in about an hour or so, I got over 40 lawyers to drop that I've collected over the past day. The problem is, not a single one of my neighbors has dropped a lawyer in my town and, by the looks of things, only about half of my neighbors have even started the event. I have no clue who I should give my lawyers to.

I could maybe make room for you ;)
  • I'm confused :s
    I have yet to find a lawyer. Going to drop next batch now that I know it's not on 24 hr clock. But how do I know the # of lawyers I have wandering in my town to find? I know we're the #'S are for those I can drop.
    Also, is it tapping lawyers or concert watchers to gain more lawyers to drop on other peeps towns??
    Gimme bags of poop any day over lawyers. Even rats were better, there are some things even a rat won't do!! Yuckyuckyuck :D:D:D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2313 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm confused :s
    I have yet to find a lawyer. Going to drop next batch now that I know it's not on 24 hr clock. But how do I know the # of lawyers I have wandering in my town to find? I know we're the #'S are for those I can drop.
    Also, is it tapping lawyers or concert watchers to gain more lawyers to drop on other peeps towns??
    Gimme bags of poop any day over lawyers. Even rats were better, there are some things even a rat won't do!! Yuckyuckyuck :D:D:D

Concert watchers, when tapped, give out cuffs plus have a random chance of giving out concert tickets (for crafting) and court summons (which can be delivered to a neighbour in the form of leaving a lawyer in their town)... HTH :)
  • I'm confused :s

Well, I can tell you that at the moment you have four lawyers in your town. Three from me and one from someone else!
  • Are we actually sure our friends tapping Lawyers makes a difference to our payout? It's just ive been getting 12 cuffs and 3 tickets for each Lawyer I dropped today, regardless of whether I got any assistance, it only seems to make me get the payout faster.

It does however make a huge difference if the Lawyers in my town expire after however many hours (which I really feel is 12 hours not 4 but we'll know for sure tomorrow), because those 12 cuffs and 3 tickets per Lawyer can really add up.
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @4junk3000 @aarentondarcy @daved7637397 @devilhunt1449 @drmartinus77

I just dropped lawyers in your towns.
    The positive side of 4 hours is if you have lots of neighbors dropping lawyers your town will clear quicker giving you more opportunity to have more lawyers

I made sure all my neighbors (24 total) were active before the event started. It's coming up on 24 hours since the start of the event and I haven't had one single lawyer dropped in my town. So... I guess what I'm saying is this probably won't be an issue for me. :/

I'm with you. I've had two visits

I've only had 1 or 2. I chalk it up to my name being so far down the alphabet. I alternate days doing A-Z and Z-A when I do friend visits so everyone gets visited at least half of the time.

I could maybe make room for you ;)

I just did my visits for today, dropped somewhere near 50 lawyers in neighbor towns, I go back to my town and I still have none from my neighbors so I'm going to take you up on your offer.
  • @sjsebayacc131, hid everything but characters and searched my town top to bottom 3 times and think that I've got them all.
  • Are we actually sure our friends tapping Lawyers makes a difference to our payout? It's just ive been getting 12 cuffs and 3 tickets for each Lawyer I dropped today, regardless of whether I got any assistance, it only seems to make me get the payout faster.

It does however make a huge difference if the Lawyers in my town expire after however many hours (which I really feel is 12 hours not 4 but we'll know for sure tomorrow), because those 12 cuffs and 3 tickets per Lawyer can really add up.

@liamchandler You are right. It does not make any difference in our own payout if someone doesn't tap what you left them. The neighbors are the ones who miss out if they didn't get to them in time.