EA Forums - Banner

Homerpalooza: Dates

Prev134
q0RygCS.png
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Thank you. This is the most important item for me each event. Now I need to get more donuts.
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    There is a few things there that’s got my chops drooling.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • So much content, time to farm some donuts.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Holy [self-censored]! You've got to be kidding me.

Every available character left after act one except Alaska Nebraska requires a purchase. The only other "characters" to be earned on the prize track besides Alaska Nebraska are just skins.

That's what I'm seeing here. If I've interpreted this incorrectly please speak up.
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    If I totaled things right the new items are close to 1000 donuts. Mite have made an error because a call came in mid calculation.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    If I totaled things right the new items are close to 1000 donuts. Mite have made an error because a call came in mid calculation.

I need about 1100 donuts to get everything I want.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Thank you a lot. Most important post of every event right here .... better get farming
  • Hi! Cletus skin is a prize or a premium bundle ? Or both ? If it's premium, what's the date ?

Thanks a lot for your work, LPN
  • aabcampos2 wrote: »
    Hi! Cletus skin is a prize or a premium bundle ? Or both ? If it's premium, what's the date ?

The truck and skin are the act 3 prize. So unfortunately probably not premium, but hopefully in the future.
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    Even the returning items i want are here.. happy but also looks like ill have to go back to being premium player for an event..
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member
    Might have to replace my original oprah seats and booth with the new premium ones as I'm thinking they won't back date the old ones with a multiplier
    Hi! Cletus skin is a prize or a premium bundle ? Or both ? If it's premium, what's the date ?

The truck and skin are the act 3 prize. So unfortunately probably not premium, but hopefully in the future.

Where did you get the prize track info for act 3?

Every available character left after act one except Alaska Nebraska requires a purchase. The only other "characters" to be earned on the prize track besides Alaska Nebraska are just skins.

That's what I'm seeing here. If I've interpreted this incorrectly please speak up.
    rw228 wrote: »

And the prophet Annetemarcs' words were then headed , and so the forums came to kneel upon their respective devices worshipping each to thine own God's.

The KEM God of old, the first, the forgotten until lv 900

The Bloodmobile God of death, and gangster warnings, with a quick line from the Rex of the Banner.

The Rat trap Truck God, the friend of the Moe's

As well as the lesser Exp God's. Heathens, one and all.

They prayed for a donut harvest, they prayed for a rebate, but one man alone prayed day and night for one that has yet to come.
    Just stamp the ticket guy.
    He shall come forth if you have faith, do not forget Deadshot, many of the items thou had suggested came to fruition in this event, as well as the items yours truly had suggested. I look forward to the horned mobile of redness.
    As I know thou awaits the dog of shifty eyes, and the man sickened by Barney in a diaper.

A fruitful harvest for all.
    I wish upon thee.
    When the Jazzman's testifyin',
    A faithless man believes.
    He can sing you into paradise,
    Or bring you to your knees.
    Jazzman, take my blues away,
    Make my pain the same as yours
    With every change you play.
    Jazzman, oh, Jazzman.
    - Jazzman

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125758/homerpalooza-prizes#latest
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/125758/homerpalooza-prizes#latest

Yep. Just saw that. Thanks for the link.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Holy [self-censored]! You've got to be kidding me.

And the prophet Annetemarcs' words were then headed , and so the forums came to kneel upon their respective devices worshipping each to thine own God's.

The Bloodmobile God of death, and gangster warnings, with a quick line from the Rex of the Banner.

They prayed for a donut harvest, they prayed for a rebate, but one man alone prayed day and night for one that has yet to come.
    He shall come forth if you have faith, do not forget Deadshot, many of the items thou had suggested came to fruition in this event, as well as the items yours truly had suggested. I look forward to the horned mobile of redness.
    As I know thou awaits the dog of shifty eyes, and the man sickened by Barney in a diaper.

I wish upon thee.
    Jazzman, oh, Jazzman.
    - Jazzman

:grin:

tumblr_m6gcetvhPy1r2qvkg.gif
  • rw228 wrote: »
    Might have to replace my original oprah seats and booth with the new premium ones as I'm thinking they won't back date the old ones with a multiplier

uh they went premium already, not new one, or i'd have written "premium version"
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • rw228
    1048 posts Member

uh they went premium already, not new one, or i'd have written "premium version"

They were previously released as premium?
    I just have a set from when they were crafted items

I wish upon thee.
    Jazzman, oh, Jazzman.
    - Jazzman

Dude that was awesome! I'm still smiling.
  • Just one item with a rebate? And it happens to be the guy I already have...