EA Forums - Banner

New Land

2Next

Replies

• Hope fix comes fast, I wanna move stuff around and expand my city ;)B)B)<3

@Jonalinn
    Plz exept my friend request I wanna see your town

It's just the same as the rest of ours, from her description, with no roads :smile: I'm surprised they haven't pushed any updates through yet, don't they usually do that the first few days of a new quest lol?
  • samuelwan78
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Saving free land tokens for SH since I'm betting those will cost like 150-300 gold statues, etc., per piece.
  • wadebear
    3595 posts Member
    Saving free land tokens for SH since I'm betting those will cost like 150-300 gold statues, etc., per piece.
    I wasn't aware they even worked in the Heights.
  • Saving free land tokens for SH since I'm betting those will cost like 150-300 gold statues, etc., per piece.

Like Wadebear above, @samuelwan78 can you confirm that the land tokens work in the Heights as I already had all the land purchased in that area before the free land tokens where launched in the game and if they are confirmed as working there then I think that I will be saving every token that I get to use at a later date to unlock Heights land should we get some released.
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator

Like Wadebear above, @samuelwan78 can you confirm that the land tokens work in the Heights as I already had all the land purchased in that area before the free land tokens where launched in the game and if they are confirmed as working there then I think that I will be saving every token that I get to use at a later date to unlock Heights land should we get some released.

the land tokens didn't work there the last time(s) we got them.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Still no fix for the land glitch. Maybe we should tell EA it is giving us triple income on all buildings placed there, that might get them moving.
  • Still no fix for the land glitch. Maybe we should tell EA it is giving us triple income on all buildings placed there, that might get them moving.

Shh, don't tell them, they'll fix it
  • Oh really? Perhaps I'm wrong then. I could have sworn I remember being able to use the Free Land tokens on the SH land pieces when the upgrades became available. Guess I remembered incorrectly. Sorry.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hope fix comes fast, I wanna move stuff around and expand my city ;)B)B)<3

@Jonalinn
    Plz exept my friend request I wanna see your town

@brickevand408 .. my apologies for not seeing this sooner, I'm sorry. Right now, I'm at capacity but, if it's ok with you, I will send you a PM if a spot opens up? Thank you for thinking of me :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Albionmoonlight2
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Still can't place roads, water etc.on the new land at the bottom. It's been almost a week now, and EA still hasn't fixed it. This event feels "cheap" to me. The main stage isn't the landing zone. No music for a music event. Terrible splash screen. Fans are not very well designed. Fans in neighbor towns are ridiculously hard to find.
  • @Jonalinn Sounds good, looking forward to see your design. my town is well organised
  • ZennGlenn
    1716 posts Member
    Still no fix for the land glitch. Maybe we should tell EA it is giving us triple income on all buildings placed there, that might get them moving.

:s YUP.... Don't make me reopen my 'EA Failures' Thread... EA you have til end of the week or it'll happen >:):p
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I concur, just checked August 8th and still can’t place roads, water on the new strip of land.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Still can't place roads, water etc.on the new land at the bottom. It's been almost a week now, and EA still hasn't fixed it. This event feels "cheap" to me. The main stage isn't the landing zone. No music for a music event. Terrible splash screen. Fans are not very well designed. Fans in neighbor towns are ridiculously hard to find.

The splash screen is not terrible, it might be the best one they've ever had.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Still not fixed! Are they just going to wait until Act 2 to release a patch?
  • They said they went to vacation in the store description..
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    @Jonalinn Sounds good, looking forward to see your design. my town is well organised

Thanks @brickevand408 ! ;):)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »

I love the splash screen, it's my favorite since the first Superheroes.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »

I love the splash screen, it's my favorite since the first Superheroes.

Absolutely agree.