• Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    So many great accomplishments :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • JZKHpFH.jpg
    40 BBQ pigs, and the job was done B)
    Time to just focus on Homerpalooza..
  • Great work - congratulations @singadus!
  • Nice figure with an 8 in it @singadus !
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    Great work - congratulations @singadus!
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Nice figure with an 8 in it @singadus !

Thank's
  • I broke 2000% on Saturday, didn't have access to the forums until now. JEB's still in Vault. May get more, or may just wait a bit...
  • I desperately want to get my % up... I'm level 939, I farm and farm and save my donuts for mystery boxes... and then they go and release a character like BGM! :|
  • Broke 2,000% today whoop!
  • Thanks to the BBQ pig returning to my vault last week, I pushed through 8000% multiplier! :)

yi6xFx1.jpg
    Thanks to the BBQ pig returning to my vault last week, I pushed through 8000% multiplier! :)

yi6xFx1.jpg

Well done, @girl22721! You're starting to make @168sean168 sweat. :smiley:
  • Davidbo33 wrote: »
    girl22721 wrote: »
    Thanks to the BBQ pig returning to my vault last week, I pushed through 8000% multiplier! :)

yi6xFx1.jpg

Well done, @girl22721! You're starting to make @168sean168 sweat. :smiley:

Yeah. I must keep up! Congratulations @girl22721
  • So I'm still sitting just below 1000%. What's the best way to get my multiplier up? Nothing left in my inventory to put out.
  • I started farming at the beginning of April (think I was at about 87% multiplier). Over 5 months in and I'm at 350.15%. This seems slow compared to others pace.

I get caught up in buying an item or two every event instead of mystery boxes. Right now I'm saving for Halloween (235 donuts currently) because chances are I'm going to want something. Earn about 12-18 donuts per day.

Do I need to stop getting anything other than MBs? It feels like I'm going too slow.
  • It speeds up with time...higher % brings higher income/more KEM to speed things up
  • I guess I asked the wrong question... what are the best items to purchase that will help increase my multiplier?
  • emanon17 wrote: »
    I started farming at the beginning of April (think I was at about 87% multiplier). Over 5 months in and I'm at 350.15%. This seems slow compared to others pace.

I get caught up in buying an item or two every event instead of mystery boxes. Right now I'm saving for Halloween (235 donuts currently) because chances are I'm going to want something. Earn about 12-18 donuts per day.

Do I need to stop getting anything other than MBs? It feels like I'm going too slow.

Nah, get the stuff you want. Multiplier can wait. It's slow at first, but it will speed up. Your regrets will be not getting content, rather than wishing you had bought mystery boxes. I'm still mad i passed on a ton of stuff from the stonecutters black market sale.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
    Picked up a few logs with snakes... also just passed $2 billion! :)

S6O5nT7.jpg

Wasn't the log unique?
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    girl22721 wrote: »
    Picked up a few logs with snakes... also just passed $2 billion! :)

S6O5nT7.jpg

Wasn't the log unique?

I would have to say no, judging by the picture
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @daved7637397 well when it was in the store earlier this month or late last I could only get one.
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    @daved7637397 well when it was in the store earlier this month or late last I could only get one.

I didnt havr any trouble getting 5. We were talking about it on hereb Ill see if I can dig up the thread, but with our wonderful search function Im not hopeful.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.