EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Once Wiggum's House Is Built...

Mayor Quimby has to be available. He triggers the task. :)

Replies

• mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Darn it! Now I have to wait an entire day! :cry:

Thanks for the tip! I really dont like Quimby, especially when he does that over-exaggerated "Yay!" so I always put him on 24 hour tasks. :evil:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited February 2013
    LOL! You should take your time. It's not like the update's going anywhere. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Whenever there a new update the best way to make sure your tasks/quests happen is to make sure "Everyone" is free and then search your town for the :!: about the head :D Thats what i tend to do as that way you know it should all work :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    is it just me or is Ralph tiny?! i can see him being a pain to find a lot of the time lol i lose Milhouse alot and hes much more visible then Ralph :X
  • andith26
    32 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ouch 1 day and a half in order to build Chemistri, !!!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    is it just me or is Ralph tiny?! i can see him being a pain to find a lot of the time lol i lose Milhouse alot and hes much more visible then Ralph :X

I thought that :-) but then he is quite small anyway. We need a way to track/find characters
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    So quimby starts the third task?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Whenever there a new update the best way to make sure your tasks/quests happen is to make sure "Everyone" is free and then search your town for the :!: about the head :D Thats what i tend to do as that way you know it should all work :)

That's what I do.

I had all my people available from February 13th till today when I started building El Chemistri. That way I wouldn't miss any triggers.

CJC - He triggers something but so does Wiggums and Lisa has something to do with keeping Springfield free. I can't remember the exact order.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks lisa you rock!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.