EA Forums - Banner

PSA: You need to free up characters ready for the pop stage (Party Posse!!)

Prev134
Dougie_Powers_17
2326 posts Member
edited August 2017
Four more characters are now available to perform in the festival for event currency...

As you've probably guessed by now you need to free the following so they can be used accordingly..

Bart
    Milhouse
    Nelson
    Ralph

As they're only listed as pop performers, I'm not 100% sure yet if they can perform in the current venues, but hey, is there anyone here who is not going to have the Party Posse constantly performing on the pop stage when it's available!! :lol:

Replies

• Seems like they can perform at Moe's, for now.
    • Dougie_Powers_17
      2326 posts Member
      edited August 2017
      squintessa wrote: »
      Seems like they can perform at Moe's, for now.

Thanks... :) I'd reset my acts before I realised they were available so still have another half an hour or so until I can free up venues...

Edit:The kids can also perform at Kwik-E-Mart as well...
      Post edited by Dougie_Powers_17 on
    • I think the "new venue" reward that comes with the land expansion will also include these 4 characters and not the rock performers.
    • The kids can also perform at Kwik-E-Mart as well...

A weird thing happened with my KEM. When I cleared the performers there previously, the four kids came up as being able to play at the KEM, so I sent Millhouse and Ralph to perform at the KEM but after four hours when I cleared them, I no longer had the option to send any of them to perform at the KEM again??

• wadebear
      4183 posts Member
      On my current round I was ONLY able to send Pop performers to both Moe's and the Kwik-E-Mart. I suspect that was triggered when I bought Leon Krapowsky with the New Bedlam Rest Home.
    • I'll keep an eye on it, I currently have Milhouse and Ralph at the KEM and Nelson and Bart at Moe's...I am freemium so haven't bought any other characters but still had two left over, so need the pop stage to get maximum returns..

Once the second prize (land token) is won, it should activate Springfield Elementary as a venue as well, which I'd be guessing will be pop orientated so the kids can perform there..

Don't forget the Weird Al questline....Whilst it is not essential you rush it, as he can perform anyway, It will reward you 500 Sunglasses, 200 Tickets and then he can then perform pop venues as well...
    • The kids can also perform at Kwik-E-Mart as well...

A weird thing happened with my KEM. When I cleared the performers there previously, the four kids came up as being able to play at the KEM, so I sent Millhouse and Ralph to perform at the KEM but after four hours when I cleared them, I no longer had the option to send any of them to perform at the KEM again??

same here... Bart/Nelson/Milhouse/Ralph were able to perform the first time through, but not an option for a second at the moment... probably need the pop stage / new venues for them to continue

• Deadshot_DCU
      6380 posts Moderator
      They need to open up the other 2 slots in Simpsons House, Kwik-e-Mart & Moe's
    • My KEM was still a rock stage this morning (but moe's was a pop stage) now I just sent pop performers to Moe's and KEM.

I will fully admit to being confused about who to send where and what combinations are best!

Also weirdly irritated that Apu can't go to the kwik-e-mart anymore, I know it doesn't really matter but I was sending him there every round haha.
    • I'm beginning to think it may have been a glitch at the start of the act...as when I placed two kids in the KEM, they were available for Moe's as well, but when I went back to KEM to check that I'd actually started the jam, I had, but then when I moved to Moe's again, they'd gone...

I have been looking in my sandbox as well, they wasn't available to be placed anywhere, so I'm not too sure what's happening and taking what rewards I can get at the moment..
    • First thing when I sent my performers only Moe's was a pop stage, just sent another round and both Moe's and KEM were pop.
      I am aggravated that I can't send Apu to the Kwik-e-mart anymore! I know it's not a big deal but I liked doing so.

I will fully admit to being confused about who to send where and in what combination for best results.
    • They need to open up the other 2 slots in Simpsons House, Kwik-e-Mart & Moe's

I think with the pop stage and the "new venue" reward we should see more space. As well the premium building.
    • squintessa wrote: »
      I am aggravated that I can't send Apu to the Kwik-e-mart anymore! I know it's not a big deal but I liked doing so.

Haha, me too! It just seemed natural for Apu to be performing at the KEM! I always send Lisa and Bleeding Gums to Moes too for the same reason!

• Well I'm stumped!.... Just reset my jam sessions and Bart, Milhouse, Nelson and Ralph couldn't play in any venue....

Hopefully I'm not far away from the pop stage and can utilise them again
    • wadebear
      4183 posts Member
      Once you send a Pop musician (Lisa or Rockstar Maggie) to a venue - any venue - then Moe's and Kwik-E-Mart become Pop venues.
    • simp7fan
      4163 posts Member
      wadebear wrote: »
      Once you send a Pop musician (Lisa or Rockstar Maggie) to a venue - any venue - then Moe's and Kwik-E-Mart become Pop venues.
      Thanks for requiring forum members to explain your game, EA.

Thanks, @wadebear.
      Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
    • Well I'm stumped!.... Just reset my jam sessions and Bart, Milhouse, Nelson and Ralph couldn't play in any venue....

Hopefully I'm not far away from the pop stage and can utilise them again

Same here.

• My KEM is a rock venue, but I'm not sure what triggered it. It's empty because I sent my spare rocker guys on their quests!
    • Most...Confusing...Changeover...Ever!!!
    • Yeah this isn't making a whole lot of sense!
      BGM is on the main stage, he has the pop sign, and Moe's and KEM are rock venues still. I don't have Rockstar Maggie and Lisa is busy because I didn't realize this would be the case.