• battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    QUEEN OF THE HARPIES!!!
    Is there anyone out there?
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    Whether people agree with her modding style or not, I don't think gangrape is an appropriate way to discuss the issue.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    marlenet88 wrote:
    Whether people agree with her modding style or not, I don't think gangrape is an appropriate way to discuss the issue.

I am forced to agree with this post.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    marlenet88 wrote:

Who, what, when, where why???
    And yes, agree marlenet :oops:
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    marlenet88 wrote:

I am forced to agree with this post.

Whoa, when did we get to gang *, yikes, I haven't even had a mint yet.....seriously I don't think anyone is going there, but I may have missed posts.

No, rather I think Nicole is bonused on server traffic, and she new a lynchpin key to pull, like suckers we have fallen throughout server traffic is down, EA is happy, a loaf is off on some other board and they are still making millions, taking our donuts and laughing at us. Wait, Nicole just got a raise I heard
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    marlenet88 wrote:

And you had the audacity to say I was a little strong with Cale? :D
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    marlenet88 wrote:

And you had the audacity to say I was a little strong with Cale? :D

Lol, with Cale there were a few posts concerning him, I was wondering if I had missed something is all.

And yes, my sense of humour may have gotten away from me a little, apologies if I offended anyone.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow, Nicole, at this point the other thread has a good 125 users, I reason to think it will wow too much. Maybe you were a but excited last night, maybe your business plan is flawed, either way I was hoping to stay here, but by the second it appears that you have ruined that for me.

Think of your actions next time....just think, take a day, obviously you like power and get a wee but power hungry.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.