EA Forums - Banner

PSA: You need to free up characters ready for the pop stage (Party Posse!!)

Replies

• wadebear
    4133 posts Member
    I'm now thinking it's "if you assign any Simpson", then Moe's and KEM are Pop. I've got 2 more performers than I have venues. Yesterday I was keeping Homer free to collect trash for the Rail Yard. If I waited until last to assign Lisa and Rockstar Maggie at the KEM I could assign Rockers to Moe's. On my second round today I used Homer at the Rock stage, which I figured would be OK since he's a Rocker, but when I got to Moe's it had switched over to Pop.
    So now my current theory is: If you assign any Simpson then Moe's and KEM will need Pop performers.
    Or I could be completely wrong and it's random. :p
  • Yea it alternates between them
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I cycle through each venue before assigning characters to see what's required. I then start with the rock only characters at the rock venues, and then move on to the pop venues.
  • I cycle through each venue before assigning characters to see what's required. I then start with the rock only characters at the rock venues, and then move on to the pop venues.

I just tried that, but then left myself with three on the rock and three on the pop....haha....if I'd have just kept Lisa free she could've filled rock and just left two on pop....but then next time KEM could be rock because it was just pop and Moe's was also pop before but was rock this time....ack...

I'm soooooo looking forward to the hip hop stage in act 3 ...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    This random alternating stages is terrible. You can't plan ahead and then have to keep extra performers on the same task length just in case you need it.
  • I have added this to the Event Q&A strategy thread:
    Icons for characters in chart form so far from acts 1 & 2 - premium purchases are shown at the top.
    jbZwAGrl.jpg
    Note that once Nick Delacourt's quest line is completed, he does NOT have a 4 hour job.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Im just using the "auto fill". You don't maximise the payout, but is saves a lot of planning.
  • Just came to check on here . looks like I'm not the only one confused by the shifting genres.
  • Thanks @Muhsterino, I saw that earlier when I was in work having a quick look on here and was gonna link to it when I got home...
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    Im just using the "auto fill". You don't maximise the payout, but is saves a lot of planning.

Like I said in my earlier post, used auto-fill and missed out on Lisa filling out the rock stage for a 75 bonus....D'oh...
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I think what makes this most annoying is I have more Rock stars than Pop stars, because I can put all 4 on the pop stage and have Lisa somewhere else, but when I can only fill KEM or Moe's with pop stars it makes me wonder why we work so hard to get Rock performers.
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    Im just using the "auto fill". You don't maximise the payout, but is saves a lot of planning.

Now that characters are reaching 3/4 stars each, you could be down a few thousand Sunglasses come the end of the Act quite easily.
  • wadebear
    4133 posts Member
    Yea it alternates between them
    It must go by a pattern because all 3 of my games are getting the same requirements.
  • Ehhh.
    I have three extra characters, the alternating factor does not help at all with this.

Wish another stage or venue would be added (even if premium) you know to distract ones mind.
  • adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I have added this to the Event Q&A strategy thread:
    Icons for characters in chart form so far from acts 1 & 2 - premium purchases are shown at the top.
    jbZwAGrl.jpg
    Note that once Nick Delacourt's quest line is completed, he does NOT have a 4 hour job.
    So Lisa, Wierd al yankovic and Bleeding gums Murphy are the only flexible ones with all three at the mo.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I'm so confused by this... I had 15 performers this morning, but somehow 3 of them aren't able to perform now.
  • Yeah, this is getting frustrating. I keep missing out on people performing because the number of people available keeps fluctuating. And auto-fill doesn't do diddly-squat. Twice now it has prevented me from having people perform and left me with an open stage. :/

Rant over, lol.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I get annoyed when there are four venues for pop with only 8 members. I have Leon performing by himself on the main stage. I also accidentally sent Maggie to a Rock venue.
  • wadebear
    4133 posts Member
    Start with Moe's. See if it's a Pop or Rock venue. If it's Pop, assign 2 performers, otherwise skip.
    Next go to Kwik-E-Mart. Repeat as above.
    Next is Springfield Elementary. I think it's always Pop. Not positive on that though.
    Skip over the Rock Stage to the Pop Stage. Fill it as much as possible.
    Next is the Simpsons's house. It's always Rock (for now). That might change when we get Alaska Nebraska.
    Now go back to the Rock Stage.
    Oh, and the Sungazers - Nick, Peter, Shredder, and Freddy do not have 4 hour tasks, so make sure to use them on the stage if you're logging in every 4 hours.
  • Added to above, if you use auto fill, try to not use Lisa when filling pop venues as she may just be needed to fill the rock stage or can team up with Weird Al to fill a two slot rock or two slot pop venue..(As long as you have finished the Weird Al quests)
  • I stopped using autofill when I got Springfield Elementary. Realised the problem a bit later than everyne else.
    I always start with the Rock and Pop scenes. But maybe that is a mistake? Anyway I don't have performers enough to fill all stages nomatter how I plan. Oh well...
  • I fills them up similar to wadebear, i just use a slightly different order. First moe/KEM, the school, pop stage then Simpson house & rock stagei try to fill all the pop spots firta, since there are less of them.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.