EA Forums - Banner

5 years and a day.

Prev13
sjsebayacc131
2074 posts Member
edited August 2017
Does this mean anything else than what it says? Is there an update or quest associated with it?
zbC3IIK.png
Post edited by sjsebayacc131 on

Replies

• They gave us 5 donuts without much fanfare. That was it.
  • Cool. I didn't notice that I got any.
  • Me neither. Just put them in our bank, no notice?
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    What a let down :/ They couldn't have done something better?
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Would have been awesome if they released all the limited time items that we have had over the five years of playing for five days, even if they were all for donuts.
  • Yes, they just went into the bank. It wasn't spelled out in the pop-up. Maybe they could have given us a 5yr trophy or statue or something along with the donuts.

• Gee! I got a key. When I found out what it unlocked, I unlocked the door and went in. Inside I found a separate jail cell, and inside, I found an orange Monkey, then discovered, the world was saved.
  • I try to be appreciative anytime they give us something but that was lame.
  • I think every year they should have us put Homer (or possibly all characters?!) on an hour or so task in which the characters rapidly run all around town screaming Happy Anniversary.

Or: An Anniversary parade where all characters are in a single file line and it snakes around town.
  • They could have just done nothing and none of you would have had any idea. No good deed goes unpunished, indeed.
  • I think every year they should have us put Homer (or possibly all characters?!) on an hour or so task in which the characters rapidly run all around town screaming Happy Anniversary.

Or: An Anniversary parade where all characters are in a single file line and it snakes around town.

Yes! That would be awesome!

And a sale.

And a trophy. A big, ugly, honking statue. Seriously, I want it to honk like a car when tapped.

Pop quiz!!! Who had too much wine?
  • One eighth of my life on this game
  • beadle76
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Five years and a day, I've been tapping on my screen.....
    I couldn't figure out why my finger had gotten shorter...... haha!!!!!
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Better if was 15 donuts, like they did in the past. Oh wait the last time they did that, they increased donuts to purchase certain items a little later on. :blush:
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Skullhand1 wrote: »
    One eighth of my life on this game

Lol! When you put it that way....
  • 5 years and a day wow and after all that hard they say thanks and give us just 5 donuts. They could of just put some kind of effect to give us sometime special for this date but they got a little lazy. Its nice to get something but still. :neutral:
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    Gee! I got a key. When I found out what it unlocked, I unlocked the door and went in. Inside I found a separate jail cell, and inside, I found an orange Monkey, then discovered, the world was saved.

An orange monkey, you say...
  • I never got this message
  • HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    Neither do I, got a patch downloaded this morning tho
  • singadus
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Got that message too, this morning (and didn't noticed the fantastic gift of 5 donuts!)
    Over the last 1-2 years EA has become more and more stingy :/