EA Forums - Banner

Dear EA-a logical deduction of anatomy and vulgarity

2Next

Replies

• EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited February 2013
    I agree with all but point 8. :lol:

Big bad is that you H1? H1 HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited February 2013
    [quote=josh4908

Surely taking what a Simpsons character has done on network tv and reposting on a Simpsons forum is worthy of a ban[/quote]

Let me correct your revisionist version of history here numbnuts. Yes a picture of homer giving the finger taken directly from the show was posted. And yes banning someone for a picture from the show the game is based on would have been pretty hyppocritical, if that was all there was to the post.

For those who didnt see, the text of the same post clearly and intentionally bypassed the profanity filter by spelling out f-u etc, and this profanity was addressed directly at the mods. So spare us the martyr act.

Its also funny that this disinformation is perpetuated by josh, whose self described mission is "to shed the light of truth" on this website.,. What a tool :roll:
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    I still love how I never saw you before this happened. You seem to have so much knowledge of everything that took place. Hmmmmm
  • cottall1
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    [quote=josh4908

Surely taking what a Simpsons character has done on network tv and reposting on a Simpsons forum is worthy of a ban

Let me correct your revisionist version of history here numbnuts. Yes a picture of homer giving the finger taken directly from the show was posted. And yes banning someone for a picture from the show the game is based on would have been pretty hyppocritical, if that was all there was to the post.

For those who didnt see, the text of the same post clearly and intentionally bypassed the profanity filter by spelling out f-u etc, and this profanity was addressed directly at the mods. So spare us the martyr act.

Its also funny that this disinformation is perpetuated by josh, whose self described mission is "to shed the light of truth" on this website.,. What a tool :roll: [/quote]

Wow, calm down...it's only a game dude
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.