EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

XP not increasing

2Next

Replies

• oceanman105
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    GKpiggy wrote:
    just noticed I am at the 133344 level, wife is the one before. Maybe that makes a difference? Anyone at that level have their XP increasing?

It just seems weird that all of a sudden at a random number my XP stopped increasing, I'm on the 133344 level too, 30 I guess it would be? Anyway, I hope they fix it, already wasted several thousand XP points from white and blue houses and my Escalator to nowhere will be done soon and that's 10,000 XP. I know it's only for a chance at maybe 3 donuts, but the way they give them out in this game every 1 counts. Thanks for any help or if are also having the same problem, post here please. Hopefully it gets resolved asap.
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Just now noticed it is moving again. No update so must have been something else, whatever, it seems OK now.
  • metsgo1986
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    I had the same issue. It fixed itself randomly like 5 hours later.
  • oceanman105
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mine still hasn't fixed itself, frustrating as I just wasted 15,000 experience with buildings for a stuck meter. Ugh. Besides calling EA, anyone have any ideas? I tried signing out and signing back in but no dice. Thanks!
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Now my wife's account is doing it, just after the bonus donuts. But she thinks when she got the donuts her meter was set to something like 32000 or so. And thinking about it mine was set to something like 100000 or so. So maybe it only appears to be stuck until you catch up to what is displayed? Hard to track it though. I'm nearly to next level, will pay attention this time to what it gets set to.
  • oceanman105
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    This is still a problem for me, really frustrating, tried everything and certainly would've hit the bonus round for the 1,2,3 donuts (which I still think is pretty weak) but don't know what else to do EA has no answers, I tried a live chat with them.

Just a quick question, how many of you have tapped too fast on your buildings and hit the donut refill by accident? I've lost probably 40 donuts on that, really annoying that 2 donuts fills up a brown house which is $5, the currency is really flawed in this game, otherwise I love it.
  • JGEEZY79
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have been having the same issue since the bonus donuts. I have been stuck at 97485 on level 26. I reported it but I doubt I'll get a response.
  • CaptainRob64
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I had this issue for 8 days, but XP then started counting again after a building completed. Here are other threads:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9299840.page

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9280686.page

For the others having this problem, were you also way ahead on XP levels vs the building level?

CaptainRob64
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.