EA Forums - Banner

Boring?

Replies

  • fragrlr0ck
    88 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm really confused. I don't mean to repeat anything in threads I haven't had a chance to read yet, but I came back from camping and found all the fun silliness gone. This feels really strange
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    fragrlr0ck wrote:
    I'm really confused. I don't mean to repeat anything in threads I haven't had a chance to read yet, but I came back from camping and found all the fun silliness gone. This feels really strange

    If that is what you're after then try here:

    http://tstappedout.proboards.com/

    You'll need to register but it's worth it.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    ickshter wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

    I don't know, hearts for posts, what do you take them for, w.hores?

    NEVER!!! I would always respect them in the morning... and I will pay their cab ride home. And let them use my best cologne.. As long as their not there in the morning when I wake up... :wink:

    Ickshter. You're a funny guy. How come you have so few posts? Why don't you also come over and have a look at the other forum. I think you'd get on well there. You can always come back if it's not for you or be a member of both as I am.
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    fragrlr0ck wrote:
    I'm really confused. I don't mean to repeat anything in threads I haven't had a chance to read yet, but I came back from camping and found all the fun silliness gone. This feels really strange

    If that is what you're after then try here:

    http://tstappedout.proboards.com/

    You'll need to register but it's worth it.

    Yes come over fragl, we miss you
  • fragrlr0ck
    88 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks I'll check it out when I get to reliable Internet later.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    ickshter wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

    I don't know, hearts for posts, what do you take them for, w.hores?

    NEVER!!! I would always respect them in the morning... and I will pay their cab ride home. And let them use my best cologne.. As long as their not there in the morning when I wake up... :wink:

    Ickshter. You're a funny guy. How come you have so few posts? Why don't you also come over and have a look at the other forum. I think you'd get on well there. You can always come back if it's not for you or be a member of both as I am.

    So going both ways as well, you are quite the man Peruhomer, always knew I liked you (so glad that didn't autocorrect to licked)
  • ickshter
    117 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

    Ickshter. You're a funny guy. How come you have so few posts? Why don't you also come over and have a look at the other forum. I think you'd get on well there. You can always come back if it's not for you or be a member of both as I am.

    You mean it is one or the other? I can try both ways. You know what they say 'Any port in a storm!'
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Even the name 'ickshter'. Amazing.
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited February 2013
    I just signed up today on the other forums, but I kind of prefer it here though (in terms of forum interface and stuff) and is also easier to use on mobile but I guess if everyone moves to the new forums in will probably stay over there.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Idk....nobody needs any help over there.

    I like to help the newbies here. I don't really even mind the add me threads, it's an opportunity to say hi and help someone out by sending them to the appropriate thread. Oftentimes an add me thread is a newbie's first foray into posting here. I'd like it to be helpful and pleasant for them.

  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited February 2013
    On reading some of the treads over there, they love them selves... It would seem that "they won't get any useful posts" now the the regulars have gone lol.....

    I for one will be chilling out again
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    ickshter wrote:
    Alright, I will take over as the popular crowd!!! first off, I need an avatar.. and to figure out how to quote people properly. Then I need an online GF so we can share inside jokes. please PM me with your woo'ings. Please leave resume's somewhere I can see them. I will try to get some team jackets of anyone else who wants to join the clique.

    I will start to hijack threads as well.

    Great work ickshter. Count me in. I would love to join your clique and own one of your jackets. You need to round up the women though. It's going to be a bit * if its just us two... :D

    He said GF, but you are possibly the best he can do. :twisted:
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited February 2013
    This place has always been boring. Hopefully it's back to being more about the game than the people.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Oh, am I too late to sign up for a satin jacket and a paddling?

    Nope, an if you are lucky the paddling happens over the satin jacket
  • cottall1
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Fantastic. A little something soft is always welcome after such activities. Does Peru have those plates ready?
    Spiff, if I could take your measurements I could whip you up a fine jacket, compliments of the Thai outlet I've just been brought to in a tuk-tuk. :roll:
  • Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited February 2013
    I miss the normal members. Guess its time to move on. (different forum and game) for awhile !
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    cottall1 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    Fantastic. A little something soft is always welcome after such activities. Does Peru have those plates ready?
    Spiff, if I could take your measurements I could whip you up a fine jacket, compliments of the Thai outlet I've just been brought to in a tuk-tuk. :roll:

    Can I get that jacket in pink?

    Wow, aren't you just full of demands. Want the paddle to be pink too? Can you maybe clean out your town, trying to send you love, you are rejecting my advances.
  • cottall1
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    Topher0220 wrote:
    I miss the normal members. Guess its time to move on. (different forum and game) for awhile !
    Off you go then missy.
  • cottall1
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    cottall1 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    Fantastic. A little something soft is always welcome after such activities. Does Peru have those plates ready?
    Spiff, if I could take your measurements I could whip you up a fine jacket, compliments of the Thai outlet I've just been brought to in a tuk-tuk. :roll:

    Can I get that jacket in pink?

    He said 'anything is possible' for 2000 baht and a chicken.
  • cottall1
    16 posts
    edited February 2013
    cottall1 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    cottall1 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    Fantastic. A little something soft is always welcome after such activities. Does Peru have those plates ready?
    Spiff, if I could take your measurements I could whip you up a fine jacket, compliments of the Thai outlet I've just been brought to in a tuk-tuk. :roll:

    Can I get that jacket in pink?

    He said 'anything is possible' for 2000 baht and a chicken.

    Jesus, that's not even my sense of hunour - think I was channeling Benny Hill for a second there
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!