1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    That's what she said.

Great.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yes it's been mentioned before that he's tiny, but he is same size as Martin
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    He looks a little low-def compared to the other characters. When no one else is around though, he looks fine.
  • iloveherbert
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've been looking at him. He does seem small but cute. He and Martin look very small. That should be fun finding them in all these expansive Springfields. Can't wait to get him.
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited February 2013
    childeharr wrote:
    Is it me or does he seem weirdly disproportionate to the game's landscape? Also, why doesn't he interact at all with the Chief. What about a task where they drive around together? Don't tell me you can't do it EA. You have the Burns and Smithers task. You've already set a precedent EA.

That is all

Kang and Bart have their own task also.
  • cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Ralph and the house are a big disappointment to me. Love that we have Ralph but he doesn't look so hot and the house is too small and the pitch of the roof is all wrong and looks horrible :(
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    ^ **** much? :lol:

I think Ralph is adorable, I love his quotes lol and the house is quite nice too (I like the animation it gets when you do a task inside). But I do tend to lose him cause he seems so much tinier than the other children (the only other child I always lose sight of is Martin) they just look smaller I guess?
  • OMAHGOONESS
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    He's small and adorable. And gets lost as much as Martin.
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited February 2013
    I dont have him yet, but my buddy does and I like him. My only thing is that it sounds like his voice is a little off. It just does not sound right to me. Am I the only one that has that feeling?
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    I dont have him yet, but my buddy does and I like him. My only thing is that it sounds like his voice is a little off. It just does not sound right to me. Am I the only one that has that feeling?

No. But I haven't watched in years and thought I misremembered the voice
  • archimedes87
    152 posts
    edited February 2013
    My beef with him is that he doesn't look like the rest of his characters look, like they only had so many polygons for his character or something. Hopefully the next set of characters look better...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.