EA Forums - Banner

Lawyer's

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I don't feel like I got that many for the 200 lawyers that I dropped. I did get notices throughout the time, so maybe I didn't notice that they added up to so many.
  • My lawyers are either being distributed incorrectly or the rewards I'm receiving from dropping them are being attributed to the wrong neighbors.

I dropped lawyers with four different neighbors this afternoon and I just received a message saying that all but two of the lawyers I dropped were tapped by one neighbor.
  • I can't visit neighbors currently, every time I try I get booted out of the game.
    So I'm building up lawsuits ready to unleash on my victims just as soon as I can get to them again >:)

yeshewould.gif
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    I can't visit neighbors currently, every time I try I get booted out of the game.
    So I'm building up lawsuits ready to unleash on my victims just as soon as I can get to them again >:)

yeshewould.gif

I had this problem too, go to KL and back to synch.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I can't visit neighbors currently, every time I try I get booted out of the game.

yeshewould.gif

I had this problem too, go to KL and back to synch.

It worked! Thank you!
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    I can't visit neighbors currently, every time I try I get booted out of the game.

yeshewould.gif

:o

<3
  • My lawyers are either being distributed incorrectly or the rewards I'm receiving from dropping them are being attributed to the wrong neighbors.

I dropped lawyers with four different neighbors this afternoon and I just received a message saying that all but two of the lawyers I dropped were tapped by one neighbor.

I might be wrong, but I think that you've got returns from all four towns you dropped your lawyers in, but three of those four towns didn't tap any lawyers so it's just showing you the ones who did..

I only say it because I will send 20 lawyers out from my sandbox, 10 to me, 10 to my daughter, my daughter misses them because she isn't online whereas I clear all mine, next day I will get a box containing 240 event currency and 60 tickets but only my name will appear in the 'those who helped' section...

Hope that helps
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Around 400 lawyers dropped since Act 2 started and still no rewards... And I for sure know that some of my neighbours clicked them. I am monitoring my event currency income with the hope that I don't get the message but still get the rewards but that isn't the case as well.
  • What is the average amount of lawyers you drop? I try to do at least three since i can use it to jump around the town looking for concert goers?
    Occasionally I give more if I know they at least response back.

Also, bros and brahs, do you only tap neighbors on events or all the time? Plus how long do you wait until you boot a friend for non-activity?
  • shoskin wrote: »
    What is the average amount of lawyers you drop? I try to do at least three since i can use it to jump around the town looking for concert goers?

Also, bros and brahs, do you only tap neighbors on events or all the time? Plus how long do you wait until you boot a friend for non-activity?

I used to do it religiously, every day, even though I've completed the friends rewards, but I do keep my list down to around 40 or so people... The money from each tap and the chance of a doughnut or two every day was enough incentive to keep me going, but since the Time Travel takedown I have had a grand total of ONE doughnut, so now, I'm visiting about 11 or 12 friends a day and will re-assess when the event is over..

As it happens I have just deleted some inactive neighbours who have reached 26 weeks, that's around the time I give up on them returning...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I've changed my tactic for Act 2 and am now mainly dropping lawyers based on my neighbours' levels of event currency. Anyone who is 1-2 days behind where they "should" be on the event calendar will get lawyers. Folk further behind than that are probably not logging in enough anyway so aren't really going to benefit (or at least that's my logic!).
  • shoskin wrote: »
    What is the average amount of lawyers you drop? I try to do at least three since i can use it to jump around the town looking for concert goers?

I try to drop the lawyers to those who need them the most. The lower their score, the more I try to help them.

That being said, I keep my list to 30 neighbors. Much easier to manage then 100. With the towns getting bigger and taking longer to load, 100 neighbors could take over 2 hours to visit. 30 is much better, done in a half hour. I still get all the event currency and I rarely have to drop inactive neighbors.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    shoskin wrote: »

I try to drop the lawyers to those who need them the most. The lower their score, the more I try to help them.

That being said, I keep my list to 30 neighbors. Much easier to manage then 100. With the towns getting bigger and taking longer to load, 100 neighbors could take over 2 hours to visit. 30 is much better, done in a half hour. I still get all the event currency and I rarely have to drop inactive neighbors.

Same here - I am dropping the full 10 lawyers if possible to neighbors who are a bit behind, and between 2 and 5 for neighbors who are on schedule or ahead of schedule. While it's tough to find fans to tap sometimes in towns, I appreciate that we can drop up to 10 lawyers at once and not have to go through a long list to get rid of them all!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • nedkovk196 wrote: »
    Around 400 lawyers dropped since Act 2 started and still no rewards... And I for sure know that some of my neighbours clicked them. I am monitoring my event currency income with the hope that I don't get the message but still get the rewards but that isn't the case as well.

I wasnt getting the black box pop up either, still aint. I found a way to trick it on mine. i go into friends, and click the facebook add a friend, type in a name and hit the enter key, not the ok in the box but the enter key. it goes into a loading screen and when i go back to my town the box pops up and i got all the rewards since this event started all at once.
  • I wonder why EA won't let us buy lawyers for donuts? I remember at least one time, elves or presents or some such, could be purchased to drop on neighbors. I used to have quite the battle with some of my neighbors when "ammunition" could be purchased. Curious that EA would let that way of spending donuts go. Apologies if this was covered already.
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • nedkovk196
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    nedkovk196 wrote: »
    Around 400 lawyers dropped since Act 2 started and still no rewards... And I for sure know that some of my neighbours clicked them. I am monitoring my event currency income with the hope that I don't get the message but still get the rewards but that isn't the case as well.

I wasnt getting the black box pop up either, still aint. I found a way to trick it on mine. i go into friends, and click the facebook add a friend, type in a name and hit the enter key, not the ok in the box but the enter key. it goes into a loading screen and when i go back to my town the box pops up and i got all the rewards since this event started all at once.

Thanks for the tip!
    I am not logged with facebook but I did something similar. I tapped "login" on the facebook icon and then I went back even without logging in and I got the rewards.

5k+ sunglasses in 1 go :smiley:
  • nedkovk196 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip!
    I am not logged with facebook but I did something similar. I tapped "login" on the facebook icon and then I went back even without logging in and I got the rewards.

5k+ sunglasses in 1 go :smiley:

No problem. I found it out on accident.
  • Howdy, Y'all!!!

We have a storm, Hurricane Harvey, barreling towards the Texas Gulf Coast. I'm trying to do a big push to get Alaska Nebraska, in case we lose electricity and/or phone coverage. If anyone wants to help, friend me and send lawyers. I will send back as many as possible, but the amount I get is so limited.
  • Howdy, Y'all!!!

We have a storm, Hurricane Harvey, barreling towards the Texas Gulf Coast. I'm trying to do a big push to get Alaska Nebraska, in case we lose electricity and/or phone coverage. If anyone wants to help, friend me and send lawyers. I will send back as many as possible, but the amount I get is so limited.

I've got some lawyers if you want 'em. Request sent.
  • Howdy, Y'all!!!

I've got some lawyers if you want 'em. Request sent.

Accepted. Thank you!