EA Forums - Banner

Lard lad donuts questions?!

You can buy as many as you want.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi, you can buy the lard lads place over and over I believe, i have only bought it once and it is still there to buy again so dont see why you couldnt buy it again n again :lol:

As for the mystery box i dont know if you can win it in there, ive never won more than a few white fences lol although i wouldnt hold out for it as it could be a very long time lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • krakenit
    154 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm just wondering if you can buy it as many times as possible, ex. krusty burger, or is it a one time purchase thing? Also has anyone won it in the mystery box? Can you win multiple times from the mystery box? Thx.

Too many donuts to find out how many times you can buy but I know you can buy it al least twice. I have one and its still available to buy another.

I think early on they put some of these super premium items in the mystery boxes but not any more.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I learn something new every day on this board. I have yet to buy it.
  • astoria4life
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hi, you can buy the lard lads place over and over I believe, i have only bought it once and it is still there to buy again so dont see why you couldnt buy it again n again :lol:

As for the mystery box i dont know if you can win it in there, ive never won more than a few white fences lol although i wouldnt hold out for it as it could be a very long time lol

Thx sounds good.

The best thing I won from mystery box was squeaky voice teen. Got lucky lol. I was wondering if anyone has won one because it says in the description you can.
  • iloveherbert
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    Lard Lad is my favorite building. It's my first premium item. It does seem that he's available in multiples. He's a franchise, but he costs too much to buy in multiples. Be sure to have at least one though. At 190 donuts that's all I can afford.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thx sounds good.

The best thing I won from mystery box was squeaky voice teen. Got lucky lol. I was wondering if anyone has won one because it says in the description you can.

Wow really ive never got anything that good, but to be fair anything that comes out i buy with donuts well unless there an update like xmas where you get it for free :)

Think if someone has won that they are very lucky :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    There's a person on my friends list with around 20 lard lads. So i think its unlimited purchases.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.