EA Forums - Banner

Save your daily challenges!

Prev1
If you're finished with act two, remember to save your daily challenges for act 3 starting today.

If you're new..... Don't collect from your daily challenges till after Tuesday when act 3 has started, then you can collect in the new act 3 currency for a small headstart,

:)

Replies

  • Yes! Save the Challenges! Challenges are rare and precious things. Just think how the environment would be affected if we don't Save the Challenges. The fact that Challenges can be annoying, or that they're blood sucking nuisances is irrelevant. Challenges important things. This is why Challenges MUST be put on the endangered species list before they're all gone. :p
  • If you're going down that road.........

    Save the rainforest

    Save the whales

    Save water (bath with a friend)

    Switch off unwanted lights

    etc. etc.

    :)
  • Darn it! My daily challenge today was one of those things that autocompletes when you clear tasks!
  • Darn it! My daily challenge today was one of those things that autocompletes when you clear tasks!

    But can you avoid claiming the prize?
  • Lee3472 wrote: »
    If you're going down that road.........

    Save the rainforest

    Save the whales

    Save water (bath with a friend)

    Switch off unwanted lights

    etc. etc.

    :)

    Nuke the whales!
    (You gotta nuke something)

    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Do people really keep 3? I just keep 2. You get a new one at the event start right?
  • shoskin
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Lee3472 wrote: »
    If you're going down that road.........

    Save the rainforest

    Save the whales

    Save water (bath with a friend)

    Switch off unwanted lights

    etc. etc.

    :)

    Nuke the whales!
    (You gotta nuke something)

    Classic :D:D:D
  • Lee3472 wrote: »
    If you're going down that road.........

    Save the rainforest

    Save the whales

    Save water (bath with a friend)

    Switch off unwanted lights

    etc. etc.

    :)

    Yeah, Los Angeles leave our water alone. :p:p:p
  • I've been saving for a couple of days already. Is that too much? Is it going to screw me up come Tuesday?
  • I would considering saving challenges if you don't have many high-starred performers. But, you keep sending all your performers you have, or all the performers you usually use, you'll be starting off on a good footing for Act III.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm no where near close to finishing act 2. I haven't even gotten the plane yet. And in all honesty I don't want it, if I get it at all its going into storage. And I don't care about that Montanna girl because she's a newer character I've never seen before. So, I haven't been paying much attention to the act 2 crap. And I hate rap so I probably will ignore act 3. I don't want a rap stage in my town.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Do people really keep 3? I just keep 2. You get a new one at the event start right?

    You can only have 3 ....Sunday, Monday,Tuesday :)
  • I've been saving for a couple of days already. Is that too much? Is it going to screw me up come Tuesday?

    No, that's ok, just don't claim the prizes till after the start of act 3 .....so you collect in act 3 currency :)
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I'm no where near close to finishing act 2. I haven't even gotten the plane yet. And in all honesty I don't want it, if I get it at all its going into storage. And I don't care about that Montanna girl because she's a newer character I've never seen before. So, I haven't been paying much attention to the act 2 crap. And I hate rap so I probably will ignore act 3. I don't want a rap stage in my town.

    I know what you mean ...the plane is already in storage :)
  • I have two done (haven't collected) and the third one will be tomorrow (which i won't collect)...my question is: will i get a new challenge on Tuesday or will i only be able to collect from the 3 days i'm storing?

    Thanks.
  • Did this with both my towns. I can only visit my second town 3 times a day during the work week so the extra boost has helped a lot.
    I have two done (haven't collected) and the third one will be tomorrow (which i won't collect)...my question is: will i get a new challenge on Tuesday or will i only be able to collect from the 3 days i'm storing?

    Thanks.

    no. you can collect one now if you want.

    You need to save today and monday. Tuesday you'll get a new one when Act 3 starts
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Lee3472 wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    I'm no where near close to finishing act 2. I haven't even gotten the plane yet. And in all honesty I don't want it, if I get it at all its going into storage. And I don't care about that Montanna girl because she's a newer character I've never seen before. So, I haven't been paying much attention to the act 2 crap. And I hate rap so I probably will ignore act 3. I don't want a rap stage in my town.

    I know what you mean ...the plane is already in storage :)

    I was so worried about it, I even forgot to store the eyesore.
    shoskin wrote: »
    Lee3472 wrote: »
    If you're going down that road.........

    Save the rainforest

    Save the whales

    Save water (bath with a friend)

    Switch off unwanted lights

    etc. etc.

    :)

    Nuke the whales!
    (You gotta nuke something)

    Classic :D:D:D

    Gotta love Nelson!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Lee3472 wrote: »
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Do people really keep 3? I just keep 2. You get a new one at the event start right?

    You can only have 3 ....Sunday, Monday,Tuesday :)

    Yep, I get that :smile:
    I mean, if you save three, one won't pop up on the start of Act 3 because you already have 3. If you save 2, you can get the third at the start. Essentially it's the same thing right?
    Or if you save 3, can you collect those and get one at the start as well?
  • I save only 2 so that there's room for 1 more daily task to be added. Right now, I have 2 completed that are ready to collect for 1000 sunglasses which will change to the new currency on Tuesday. I leave one slot open in case I get a task for 1500 sunglasses. If I get one before Tuesday, I will cash in one of the ones for 1000.
  • I'll only save challenges if it doesn't help me get a donut round. If I'm right around 8000, I have no issue with cashing them in for 3 donuts. Besides, since the next bonus rounds will be for 15,000, it is not efficient to save them for the next act.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!