EA Forums - Banner

Act 3

Prev134
Looks like we have the final Act underway, noticed that we now get 30 bling per fan which is gonna help a lot, event rewards suck compared to the premium characters though.

Replies

• When does Weird Al activate in Act 3?
  • I dont see a questline for it, wondering also when Krusty will be able to perform

Came here because I have the same question... Does anyone know?

Maybe when we get the 1st prize it might trigger.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Came on here to ask the same question! I hope you're right @Castiel19x!
  • why Jay G cant perform on hip hop stage ( T o T )
  • Same reason why Rachel didn't on the pop stage.

Stupidity? Oversight? Laziness? Who knows?
  • I just got the final stage, you need to finish building it before the Weird Al quest activates.
  • Thanks very much @liamchandler!
  • I just got the final stage, you need to finish building it before the Weird Al quest activates.

Same and yes you need to build it to get those quest active.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I still only have two slots open for the Simpsons house, Moe's , the school, and the KEM. Did I miss something?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I still only have two slots open for the Simpsons house, Moe's , the school, and the KEM. Did I miss something?

Nope, I think they will only have two slots open.
  • Ok thanks
  • Disco Stu is 150 donuts, but you get 75 back. Is that worth it?
    I ask BC getting donuts isn't easy for me.
    Granny sez "We can't ford no video game donuts."
  • superefrain7
    238 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    willp_70 wrote: »
    Disco Stu is 150 donuts, but you get 75 back. Is that worth it?

Disco Stu is 180 donuts you get 75 back so the net price is 105 donuts. Great deal! Buy!
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    Disco Stu is 150 donuts, but you get 75 back. Is that worth it?

Disco Stu is 180 donuts you get 75 back so the net price is 105 donuts. Great deal! Buy!

Won't get better than that anytime soon.
  • Just noticed that Maggie is available for pop and hip-hop. Was she able to perform in the pop venues before this act started? I never used her during the last act.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    Just noticed that Maggie is available for pop and hip-hop. Was she able to perform in the pop venues before this act started? I never used her during the last act.
    No, she is new for this act.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    HisWrath wrote: »
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    Just noticed that Maggie is available for pop and hip-hop. Was she able to perform in the pop venues before this act started? I never used her during the last act.
    No, she is new for this act.

Thanks! I thought I was losing it! :o
  • About 13,000 bling needed per day to keep up....that seems tough. Maybe some of the daily tasks will bring extra bling.