EA Forums - Banner

Itching to Nuke

2Next

Replies

• I did it a couple weeks ago having the same thoughts all you have had, my wife hated me for it. Great to start fresh but then I realized this thing is huge and my inventory is crazy deep with no way to sort easily. Due to a bad save point I had to roll back my game before the big bomb was dropped. Happy I got my old cluttered town back, won't do that again until EA allows you to search by key words.
    Have fun with your nervous breakdown.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    I would nuke if i could play this on a computer with a much bigger screen (zoomed out of course) and better control of a mouse.
    I do. I play it on a android emulator. I usually use KOplayer, but had to get Bluestacks back because KOplayer doesn't like the "stages" in this current event. When you attempt to "jam" looking at the stage the game crashes. But it all works perfectly on Bluestacks. The game lags at fullscreen though, except I got a old computer so that may be why.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • My town makes absolutely no sense at all but everything is put in some place lol. I usually take breaks from the game then return so I been looking through my town and finding new gems everywhere
    I got a monorail that goes nowhere and I got Ziff helicopters everywhere.

So I too am thinking of nuking. Only issue is I'm afraid of what my inventory is going to look like after nuking now. I've nuked before but never had this much stuff lol
    Also I usually tell myself I'm going to wait until I buy up all the land, then they add more land lol
  • smohqy
    2101 posts Member
    @someonewashere, I think I love you.
  • Ive nuked a smaller feeder town, and I may have gotten all the piece back outb I eventually lost interest in the town and haven't touched it in forever. In my main town, I nuked krustyland once ane even that was a pain.

But good luck to you if you do it. Let us know what happens!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Jonalinn
    1769 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    KeithEl777 wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    To me, I equate nuking with sky diving. I applaud others who do it but I could never do it myself.
    :D:D:D:D Completely agree with you @Jonalinn!

Here we don't go lol! ;)2uF7ZxC.jpg

Loved it! >:)

Thanks @0Brooders0 lol! :blush:
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • someonewashere
    1703 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    smohqy wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • Nuked my town ONCE. Started with the town hall in the middle and expanded out in all directions from there. That was a couple of years ago. I would quit the game if I accidentally nuked. I would like to move some stuff around but it pains me to think about doing it.
  • I've also itching to nuke as well as there are parts of my town that feel a bit disjointed.

That being said it's always going to be that way seeing how they will always release new content that can be added to existing (but full up) sections of my town. i.e new forest items even though my forest is a bit full etc
  • moxxee
    7716 posts Member

#jealous. :|

If you have tons of junk in your town, you'll see that the storage panel is very cumbersome and tedious. It needs to be reworked somehow, with new sorting abilities. There's just too much to scroll through.
  • moxxee wrote: »

#jealous. :|

If you have tons of junk in your town, you'll see that the storage panel is very cumbersome and tedious. It needs to be reworked somehow, with new sorting abilities. There's just too much to scroll through.

It's alphabetized in a manner highly illogical.
    One might even find the scene very comical.

However as one who finds himself tapping,
    I spend less time on the bowl...um ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

One may call it a feverish dream, a delusion supreme.
    The tapping God's may not find favor in this lowly one.
    However the delights unknown when I finish shall be so serene.
    The moon looks away from my screen, the days extend just as the sun.

Simply stated, the inventory needs a good sweeping, chim chim cheroo.
    source.gif
  • I have decided to re-do the bulk of my Springfield, thanks to all the great new content from this event and the massive amounts of land we now have available.

Over 4 years in, and I'm playing the game more than I ever have.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I nuked my town in 2015 after that monorail event. Still not finished designing
  • I love skydiving, but would never even consider Nuking my town without a complete reorganization of how the inventory works. I can't imagine what a mess :#
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I love skydiving, but would never even consider Nuking my town without a complete reorganization of how the inventory works. I can't imagine what a mess :#
    Same. In fact, I've pretty much stopped designing until they improve inventory management. It's just too cumbersome to do anything significant.
  • HisWrath wrote: »
    I love skydiving, but would never even consider Nuking my town without a complete reorganization of how the inventory works. I can't imagine what a mess :#
    Same. In fact, I've pretty much stopped designing until they improve inventory management. It's just too cumbersome to do anything significant.

I haven't stopped designing in my main, my challenge there is the item limit. However, I did reach a point where it was easier and less frustrating to just purchase a new item, rather than try to find it in my inventory. My Crawl town will probably always be a mess, we leveled up as quickly as possible and the events just kept coming...still, don't think I'd nuke that town without a sensible inventory reorganization.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!