EA Forums - Banner

Saving your money/donuts for...?

Prev1
I'm saving cash for making my Burns Manor more "Manor like" (More land, decorations ect) and I'm saving my donuts for Squeaky Voiced Teen, I hardly have any premium items!

Replies

• zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Saving my money for the Popsicle skyscraper and my donuts for new premium content.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    So, at the moment, for what you're saving your money or donuts?
    Which items, building, characters...you want to buy?

I'm saving for more land expansion.

I just like to save :) As i cant save money or donuts in real life :lol: Money i spend & dounts i eat before i've made it back to the car lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm saving my money to finish buying all the land, then I'm going to save to get the Popsicle Stick Skyscraper. I have all the donuts I'll probably ever need thanks to Santa Claus, who gave me a ridiculous amount of iTunes gift cards!!!
  • jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited February 2013
    I WANT FRINK! Will get him this payday..... Sorry gil :roll:
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Saving my money for the Popsicle skyscraper and my donuts for new premium content.

+1
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited February 2013
    The only premium item I do not have is the Springfield sign, but it's far too big for me to get it right now. Once I expand a few times, then I will consider it.

The only premium character I missed was Kang, ... rats, I knew I should have just broken down and got him.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm saving up my donuts for a police car. I don't have one yet. Eventually I'll be able to buy more donuts, but I'm still recovering from Christmas.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Money-Escalator to Nowhere (had a detour spending it on Ralph and El Chemestri, along with upgrading to 3 donuts on the level up ($100,000 I was a bad guesser))

Donuts-anything really. I've tried my luck at the Budha, but likely not doing that again. I have 0 donuts, so it will be a while.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I'm saving for land expansions and decorations for building I already have to make then look better
  • reddragon926
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    I really want Frink's Lab- I'm sorry I got Lard Lad.

:(
  • mall07ry
    47 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm saving my money for land expansions/donuts.

And my donuts for villains lair and/or Frinks lab.

If there were not so many albums due out in the near future, I would love to splurge on donuts.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Need $300,000 more for my land expansion. I currently have enough, but need to move my town. I have moved my town over and down a land plot 3 or 4 times. Every time it takes longer and longer. This time I have learned and will have an empty plot of land on both sides of my town for future expansions.

• PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Need $300,000 more for my land expansion. I currently have enough, but need to move my town. I have moved my town over and down a land plot 3 or 4 times. Every time it takes longer and longer. This time I have learned and will have an empty plot of land on both sides of my town for future expansions.
    I have the same problem.
    I'm always moving and redesigning my town.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im currently using money for the remaining land. Once complete I will carry on with the story starting with Burns mansion.
  • oscarleone_1
    115 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im waiting for the next update, some people say Disco Stu and a Ghost will appear
  • haemon007
    81 posts
    edited February 2013
    I spent all my doughnuts at Moe's buying watered down liqueur. I had Luigi send over some pizza's because Moe's pickled eggs are horrible. I also gave Edna 30 doughnuts to pole dance for me to some good early 80's music. Moe did not appreciate women in his bar, as he uses the ladies bathroom as a still for Cletus moonshine, but he broke down when I tipped him $5.00.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im waiting for the next update, some people say Disco Stu and a Ghost will appear
    Ghost Maude...would be AWESOME.
  • oscarleone_1
    115 posts
    edited February 2013
    This was posted on the other forum :

735651164-3c0fe1f9f56e569bfc187e3737360093.5127f168-scaled.png
  • thesmelser
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    After level 26 can you still earn donuts in anyway besides buying them with real money? I assumed lard lad donuts produced donuts.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    This was posted on the other forum :

735651164-3c0fe1f9f56e569bfc187e3737360093.5127f168-scaled.png

It was posted here too, yesterday. Search disco stu.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.