EA Forums - Banner

fat tony android

So I take it none of you have android devices? And I should peddle my problems elsewhere.. :cry:

Replies

• Kavilesa
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    It was a limited time character, no available anymore
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited February 2013
    Android just got the game a couple of weeks ago I'm aware fat tony was a limited release for iPhone during Thanksgiving weekend that's a few months before us Android users got the game, and there are a lot more of us than iPhone users.
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yep. Not available on android as stated above.

You tore through those levels quick! I'm only on like 18 on my android copy.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited February 2013
    Roughly spent about $150 on donuts they weren't kidding when they said life-ruining fun I have not been able to just leave it alone. Its like I'm 13 again just found something different to play with than my.... :-P
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited February 2013
    FAT TONY!!!
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited February 2013
    Buildings which were free (in game coins) during Christmas update (Mapple store etc) are available to buy after the update, but for donuts

Buildings which cost donuts during the Christmas update (Santa's village etc) are no longer available
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Fat Tony was only available for a week. It was for a particular episode of the newest season where he was in most of the episode. All that was required was that you signed in that week. So since Android did not have a version of it at that time, he likely won't be made available, just like all the Halloween stuff, some Christmas stuff, post Christmas stuff and Valentine's stuff.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • TruEvilRegal
    65 posts
    edited February 2013
    Wow I started this game on my iPhone at the right time. I started during the Thanksgiving update and totally forgot he was a limited time character.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited February 2013
    OK all of this is fine. I request that in the Android version of the game; Fat Tony be removed from the character collection menu as well as the Halloween characters also as well as Shauna. So the Android users don't have to see what they could never have got. Dont just put it there I get to see it and be like **** I want I want, but wait too bad for you, you have an Android device and EA is punishing you for it. Hahaha (Evil laughter by EA). I want to be able to finish the toughies collection. Wouldn't it bother you to be playing an unfinished game EA just slapped together to shut us up. Do you not realize that there are millions more Android users than there are iAnything users world wide. Fix the game or take it off the market til its fixed EA is multi billion dollar company. I would expect this from indie developers not a billion dollar corporation. Fix the stupid game! Correction not a stupid game. Great awesome game that I have put stupid amounts of money in and would expect daily updates from. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has spent $100+ on this game and would be expecting daily updates to fix the silly little harp screen. Can I just get some support on this idea that EA being this huge company should be doing a lot more to fix a game millions of people play on a daily basis.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited February 2013
    Fat Tony was a limited-time character around lait november. Sorry!
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited February 2013
    Maybe there could be special releases only for Android which included Fat Tony and some of the other limited time items, but with new prices. They could also come in packs under a "Limited Time" section of the buildings/decorations menu.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited February 2013
    That would be nice I would hope they do that and soon.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Try a flux capacitor.
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited February 2013
    OK all of this is fine. I request that in the Android version of the game; Fat Tony be removed from the character collection menu as well as the Halloween characters also as well as Shauna. So the Android users don't have to see what they could never have got. Dont just put it there I get to see it and be like **** I want I want, but wait too bad for you, you have an Android device and EA is punishing you for it. Hahaha (Evil laughter by EA). I want to be able to finish the toughies collection. Wouldn't it bother you to be playing an unfinished game EA just slapped together to shut us up. Do you not realize that there are millions more Android users than there are iAnything users world wide. Fix the game or take it off the market til its fixed EA is multi billion dollar company. I would expect this from indie developers not a billion dollar corporation. Fix the stupid game! Correction not a stupid game. Great awesome game that I have put stupid amounts of money in and would expect daily updates from. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has spent $100+ on this game and would be expecting daily updates to fix the silly little harp screen. Can I just get some support on this idea that EA being this huge company should be doing a lot more to fix a game millions of people play on a daily basis.

Agreed that your lack of characters stinks, but truth be told... An iOS player who starts today, misses out on the same things you do... So really, it's EA snubbing newbies, not just the android folk, although I'm sure a great many of you would have been on board, were it available last year on your platform :/
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited March 2013
    So nothing EA not going to give us fat tony? What if you put him at 50 donuts? I would pay. Please give us fat tony!!
  • edited March 2013
    I'll attempt to cheer you up! You're not really missing anything. He has no speech and have pretty forgettable tasks. Also, I think most people here like to talk with imagined authority on how "this character was limited", but I don't know how they can be so sure. He could easily show up as a permanent character later in some other storyline.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited March 2013
    I request that in the Android version of the game; Fat Tony be removed from the character collection menu as well as the Halloween characters also as well as Shauna. So the Android users don't have to see what they could never have got.
    Hahaha cute.

The idea is that the game on your Droid is all but identical to the game on your iOS device. Including everything that has ever come to the latter version.

I would assume that's intentional so that if EA is capable of linking the Droid version with Origin you'll be able to pull your city from an iOS device to your Droid. And also a good way to ensure that if the time comes when they want to make those characters and items available again they can.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yeah I'm over it. At least were getting tom Flanagan and his bar and the leprechaun and his well is that were going to get in * patty's day?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.