9DHnbCv.jpg
    Maybe hail?

This
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    Simpsonare wrote: »
    9DHnbCv.jpg
    Maybe hail?

This

I think this will probably be the Christmas event.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Most items return at some point, not everything, but they try and rework past event items into new events that are similar.

Although The Grumple didn't return last year for the Winter Event :( But then neither did Christmas. Worst Winter event ever ( IMO ). So hopefully, this Halloween THOH will feature a return of all the classics for new people to buy and maybe this Winter we'll get some Christmas items returned, but I've learned that you get what you get and there's always next year.

Thanks @bluntcard !
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    9DHnbCv.jpg
    Maybe hail?

This

I think this will probably be the Christmas event.

Ya just won't let that go with ya?

Not that I'm blaming ya, the thing I hated the most was the Ba'al references, cause you know I'm against the ritualistic sacrifice of babies into a pit of fire, but different strokes for different blokes.

I'd like some Yellow snow, maybe a nuclear winter?
    Why not just change everything?
    Xmas next, Thanksgiving during December and Halloween with Alien Turkeys.
    latest?cb=20120416170453
    200w.gif

I just hope Lisa doesn't spoil the event, or try to protest things, like she did with this event, trying to turn it into a jazz festival.
    If you want to ay jazz go-to a Beatnik Cafe back in the 90's, when it was still cool. That or play Chuck Mangione, and all.shall be forgiven.
  • We need a pumpkin patch in this event. We only got a big pumpkin icon.
  • How about robotic Richard Simmons? (for legal purposes, they'd probably have to call him "robotic fitness instructor")
  • I'd love for that decor/building that was like an evil clown to be altered to send all the kids in trickertreating tasks at once. This one at a time business is just worthless. Zombie sandwhi. Can send many zombie tasks at one time.
  • bluntcard
    3965 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    schliematt wrote: »
    I'd love for that decor/building that was like an evil clown to be altered to send all the kids in trickertreating tasks at once. This one at a time business is just worthless. Zombie sandwhi. Can send many zombie tasks at one time.

Yup. Nightmare Bed. It's kind of ridiculous that they haven't made this simple fix. All those awesome costume skins being unused. We could have Halloween all year ( and that's fine with me).
  • I mean; if I can get Kang and Kodos (and maybe freemium skins like Director Lisa) I'll be A-OK.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • "It's the GRAND Pumpkin Milhouse." That's my prediction. THOH 2017
  • Still have fingers crossed for Kang and kodos
  • Still have my fingers crossed for Kang and kodos!
  • Im pretty sure they are for sale every year.

Disclaimer: not responsible if they arent for sale this year. I'll give you a free Arnie Pye if Im wrong-lightly used, hardly ever out of storage :)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Im pretty sure they are for sale every year.

Disclaimer: not responsible if they arent for sale this year. I'll give you a free Arnie Pye if Im wrong-lightly used, hardly ever out of storage :)

I've learned to take nothing for granted in this game. I thought that since the game offered O'Flanagan's Pub & Tom O'Flanagan every year for St. Patrick's Day he'd be the first thing I'd grab once the sale started this past spring. They didn't offer them this year at all. I was so angry. Since then, I've learned to be much more careful and reserved when it comes to assumptions about upcoming content.

I hope Kang & Kodos are included this year. Chances are they will be. They've even been free on occasion, although they were 40 donuts each last time. Nothing is guaranteed.
  • I first started playing right at the start of a THOH event - the one which started with the "Make-a-Thing Workshop" building and I've really enjoyed them since. I"ve got a fairly good spread of characters now, including some premiums, and am looking forward to the next THOH - since I missed the last one
  • I would like to have the reanimator machine added for Halloween. Granted it’s probably late for this year. It’s from season 27 episode wanted dead then alive it was THOH the one were bob kills Bart then brings him back to life and then kill him repeatedly. It could be used as a visual task for one hour with Bart and Bob or Bob can use different characters.
    Here’s a pic but it’s not a good pic of the machine.
    bnhgu0A.jpg
  • I want zombies pirates and monkeys ... all at the same time >:)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • ITchy and Scratchy land
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I want zombies pirates and monkeys ... all at the same time >:)

OK, here ya go!
    5aa5f7f4092856f71fae387ebc428290--caribbean-monkeys.jpg
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I want zombies pirates and monkeys ... all at the same time >:)

OK, here ya go!
    5aa5f7f4092856f71fae387ebc428290--caribbean-monkeys.jpg

WANT! >:)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)