EA Forums - Banner

Offering Help Whit Harp Freeze

Not to be mean but.. its spelled with

Replies

• shockman85
    265 posts
    edited February 2013
    Anyone have any thoughts on this offer to help?
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited February 2013
    shockman85 wrote:

Sounds very dodgy to me...
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    rathmann72 wrote:
    Like title say, if you have the Harp Freeze, PM me whit your account and PW and i log on your account on my IPhone 5, and try reopen it again, have open 2 accounts whit success so far.
    This generous offer violates <a href="http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service?websso=1#section11">EA's TOS</a> for this forum under Rules of Conduct: "You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you: . . . attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services. "

Just saying . . .
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    shockman85 wrote:

I've had absolutely no problems with the harp issues.

I was actually thinking about offering to try this too. But I had two worries, would people trust me and could it possibly mess up my game.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    This generous offer violates <a href="http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service?websso=1#section11">EA's TOS</a> for this forum under Rules of Conduct: "You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you: . . . attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services. "

Just saying . . .

Never mind. :shock:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited February 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    shockman85 wrote:

I've had absolutely no problems with the harp issues.

I was actually thinking about offering to try this too. But I had two worries, would people trust me and could it possibly mess up my game.

Yeah, some people would be genuine and want to and will help people in trouble but there will always be people taking advantage and misusing people's account details so it's impossible to distinguish genuine from fraud, it's a shame really. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!