EA Forums - Banner

The Vault: Complete list (Thanks to TSTOAddicts)

Replies

• My last vault is not too exciting. I am really upset that I only had the mini-nuke for a few hours during the rapidly changing vaults. I have DMV limo, left-handed roadster, whale and stiletto sculpture. I bought another whale, since I bought one each time it appeared in my vault before.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    is jub jub a NPC or PC?

PC, It has a full list of tasks.. but lots of players like me want the pet shop purely because we have Stampy and Mr. Teeny who will get 4hr/8hr tasks once the pet shop is obtained and thus fit in better with everyone else when setting everyone on tasks (e.g. giving everyone 8hr tasks overnight while sleeping)

Whaat I didn't know about the 4hr/8hr tasks AND I thought he's an NPC .. Instant buy ! Thanks for the information !
  • I'm still sad about the Springfield Sign I had in my vault only for 5 hours :( I put my KEM farms in order to reach the 170 donuts that same day and then... pufff, I Had to spend those in Knight boats :(
  • Last vault:
    Fire bush, Quimborghini, Sprawl-Mart, Jub-Jub
  • Nixlinx wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    is jub jub a NPC or PC?

PC, It has a full list of tasks.. but lots of players like me want the pet shop purely because we have Stampy and Mr. Teeny who will get 4hr/8hr tasks once the pet shop is obtained and thus fit in better with everyone else when setting everyone on tasks (e.g. giving everyone 8hr tasks overnight while sleeping)

Whaat I didn't know about the 4hr/8hr tasks AND I thought he's an NPC .. Instant buy ! Thanks for the information !

You're welcome... :)

Alas it never appeared for me, but at least I know now it should be back in store soon, albeit at full price.. I've waited this long, so a little extra time to gather more doughnuts won't be that bad..
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • OMG I finally got the pet shop in vault this morning, one of the few vault items I really wanted! But I seem to have missed jet engine bike, the other item I really wanted :(

Yep, I finally got Jub Jub, too, in my secondary town. Such a deal for a building with two missing tasks (though not premium), and a playable character for all of, what, 65 donuts?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • a premium character also.
  • I been thinking about getting the natural history museum for a long time so my mutant rabbit could have a 4 hour task like everyone else and stop being so special needs for me. So I was saving up free donuts. I was literally 97 donuts with just hours left for the find Maggie game to be ready to get three donuts, when they dropped this vault crap on us. So now I been holding onto 100 donuts hoping this week would finally have the museum. Eventually I got something for an event so I had to re earn a bunch of donuts. After what felt like forever the museum showed up a couple weeks ago. And I needed like 20ish more donuts. I was thinking to myself "I swear to god if I can't get enuf donuts (free donuts) to get that before it goes away again...." somehow I managed it. It was going to be close but for some reason the collect this much event currency get donuts quest popped early during homerpalooza (usually doesn't show up til you have the last prize and I wasn't that far yet) and I got the remaining donuts way earlier than I thought I would.

Because of all this mess I'm not a fan of the vault.
  • At one point I had given up on being offered the Pet Shop but I was finally able to snag it today! I could have snuggled Jubjub myself I was so happy. Then I bought a devil float for good measure. :)
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I just started KEM farming nearly a week ago and I looked in the vault today and got 6 days of jet engine bike
    Weeeee!
  • 00mitch wrote: »
    I'm pleased to announce that we have the REAL final list!

The last controversial item, Springfield Clamphitheater, has finally shown up in my vault today. It follows Sprawl-Mart in Slot 3, although it's appeared only on the second "round" of that slot.

I've edited the post at page 7 if anyone is still interested in this list.

Thank you everybody for your continuous posting during these months!

And thank YOU for all the collating effort. :grin:
    Well done all.
  • I have knight boats in my vault for 30 donuts [40 w 10back) or i could get the sleepeasy motel.

I should do the knightboats right? I have enough donuts to get 8 of em
  • I have knight boats in my vault for 30 donuts [40 w 10back) or i could get the sleepeasy motel.

I should do the knightboats right? I have enough donuts to get 8 of em

The only negative with those is the item count, they count more than one item (I think it was two), but unless you have a big town with lots of items, it shouldn't be a concern. Personally, I always prioritize characters over multipliers (though I have a multiplier approaching 3000% now). Long run, yeah, Knightboats are probably better, but the character is more satisfying right now.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • knightboat, hotdog stand, museum of natural history, open air stage.

still follow the list
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2312 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    So the vault has been extended again :hushed:

I was looking forward to finally getting the pet shop after it'd gone back in to the regular store...

Now I have knightboat, hotdog stand, Sprawl*Mart and Duff Gardens...

Maybe that mystery patch on the 19th was something to do with this.. hmmm..
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Last week was a bit meh. I got a whale which I didn't have before and the DMV limo which I already had one of so just purchased one more as they aren't that easy to place/fit in.

I then saved my donuts up hoping the vault would be extended with something good in it - and today... jet engine bikes...!

Multiplier going up, up and away!!
  • Vesuvios Pizza, Hot Dog Stand, Museum of natural History and small Island ... meeeh .. nothing for me this week .. museum is cool but I'll save the Donuts for Halloween
  • vLY6vC1.png

Yay, new vault!!!!!!!!! Keep'em coming!

• seems like the vualt is parmanent
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Just in case it all changes again with the rumoured update tomorrow I would recommend getting everything you want from the vault today. ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)