EA Forums - Banner

The Serfsons episode tie-in is live

2Next

Replies

• Any word if this Serfsons thing is going to be a tie-in with THOH? This will be my first THOH. Man I hope not! I was looking forward to THOH stuff.

I believe it's going to be a stand-alone tie-in. But, that's just me.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • its a tie in to the season premiere
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    i ve to check the files for date yet for the date BUT the monorail promo is A NEW station:Magic Station!!!!

You have just made my day! THANKS @LPNintendoITA

Mine too <3

This is great news. Now if we could only choose what kind of track we get...I sure could use lots of straight track and no more of everything else!
  • I think Halloween is going to be SpringWurts or Harry Potter like
  • Well at least the Nose thing looks some what Halloween.
  • How do you get the new monorail station?
    Patience my pretty, time you must wait for your chance to come.... :wink:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Well at least the Nose thing looks some what Halloween.

Thats not all it looks like ;):D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

It's available tomorrow for 80 donuts and comes with 18 track pieces.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

Are there any extra with it like stairs or platform or is it just the station?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Tracks pieces...definitely need more of those to my already 200+ per piece! Prob gives us 16 curved, 1 long straight, and 1 short straight. *sarcasm mode off*
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    ^this! I want to be able to choose my own pieces or buy extra instead of grinding for months to complete sections of my monorail
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    How do you get the new monorail station?

Are there any extra with it like stairs or platform or is it just the station?

Nope, it's like the North Pole Station as far as I can tell.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • What are the chances that the THOH update overlaps with the episode tie-in? Hasn't that happened once before?
  • 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Nobody created a whydw thread yet so I will post mine here for now.
    Here is what I got set up for both items the tower and the tiny tiny forest item they gave us. The Tree character for now seems to only be a NPC.
    tsto_Serfons_Items.png
    Was sort of doing a "hill" type design for the tower using the walls....hopefully it came out okay. I know others can do better but I'm not too good with hills all the time.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Pretty decent @1pillform. I foresee lots of cool design ideas inc.
  • I got an update today and started the episode tie in. Logged back on tonight, got another update, and now all traces of event are gone. No tasks. No building. Nothing. What the hell EA?
  • force close and reopen it'll download it again. never tap when it says Downloading or it can do that
  • jimmyw31
    212 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I've been playing for 4+ years. I know better than to tap when downloading an update. Tried force closing and reopening. Thanks for the tips though. Deleted and reinstalled whole game file. Nothing. I had already started playing today - had built and tapped the building and sent Lisa on the 4 hour task.

Again, what the H E L L EA?

Edit - I had to delete the game file and reinstall it TWICE to get it to work.
    Post edited by jimmyw31 on