EA Forums - Banner

CLASSIC mini events info & walkthrough links

Replies

• Anyone have info on what items/prices show up for Chilliad or Crook and Ladder?
  • Once you complete one event, the next one starts. I had to go to KL and back though to get the next one to start.

Just finished DSH and... Nothing. Tried going to KL. Friends screen. Logged out and back in. Restarted device. Still nothing.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I didn't get any events, just the magic station. I was around for all the other events but I still want to be able to buy items like the carbon rod. This is bull.
  • Once you complete one event, the next one starts. I had to go to KL and back though to get the next one to start.

Just finished DSH and... Nothing. Tried going to KL. Friends screen. Logged out and back in. Restarted device. Still nothing.

Uh oh. I don't like reading that. I really hope that's just a temporary hiccup.
  • Sad Springfield Games isn't included. I missed pins Lisa character and the pin badge character.
  • modtl wrote: »
    Sad Springfield Games isn't included. I missed pins Lisa character and the pin badge character.

I would've liked that go-kart track.
  • I didn't get any events, just the magic station. I was around for all the other events but I still want to be able to buy items like the carbon rod. This is bull.

Same, and agree.. not cool
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    I didn't get any events, just the magic station. I was around for all the other events but I still want to be able to buy items like the carbon rod. This is bull.

Same, and agree.. not cool

Same
  • Anyone have info on what items/prices show up for Chilliad or Crook and Ladder?
    C/L was a mistake in reading
    Once you complete one event, the next one starts. I had to go to KL and back though to get the next one to start.

probably need to wait for the 8 days for it to end
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
    C/L was a mistake in reading
    Once you complete one event, the next one starts. I had to go to KL and back though to get the next one to start.

probably need to wait for the 8 days for it to end

So Crook & Ladder isn't included? It's just DSH, Chiliad, Homer the Heretic, & Rommelwood?
  • yea apparently
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • yea apparently
    Darn. That's a bit disappointing. Not only did I want the fire department, the truck, and the hydrants, I was also looking forward to putting out fires around my town.

Oh well. As long as I can still do Chiliad and finish HtH I won't complain. We'll all be busy with THOH before too long anyway.
  • yea apparently

Well that explains it then. C&L was all I had left. I was looking forward to that one more than anything. I wasted a LOT of donuts racing through DSH to get to it. NICE!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • yea apparently

Well that explains it then. C&L was all I had left. I was looking forward to that one more than anything. I wasted a LOT of donuts racing through DSH to get to it. NICE!

Same here. I even cleared a space for the fire station a week ago. Very disappointing.
  • yea apparently

That sucks about the donuts. Sorry, man.
  • Can someone @ me and let me know if there is a time limit on these minis and the stuff purchaseable with it.
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    Can someone @ me and let me know if there is a time limit on these minis and the stuff purchaseable with it.

I'm hoping my theory is right about this, I reckon that the 28th Sept to 2nd Oct window was just a trigger date and that once you started any of the missing games, you can continue at will and the next would follow, even if it's days/weeks later...

I'm willing to try it, because I'm happy with what I've got so far and only used 4D to rush Pt.1... can't bring myself to spend more than that...
  • I'm just wondering because of store content
  • Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Barney space suit and theater drive in to be paticular... 300 donuts
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    Barney space suit and theater drive in to be paticular... 300 donuts

There is no posted time limit but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Drive in is available for 150 donuts and I don't know what astronaut Barney is by itself. I got the skin, the Bowlarama, and Barney for 120 donuts after rebate.