EA Forums - Banner

Thank you Cameronnyc for the Harp fix

How many donuts did you get? :]

Replies

• becornelius
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    I got screwed. My buddy was wanting to leave work and i was holding his phone captive. I gave it back to him after i got 250 donuts. Probably could have got a lot more but I started feeling guilty and he looked like he was getting impatient.
  • becornelius
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    My game says 120,000 to the next bonus level so I'll hopefully get the Harp of Death again. Love those free donuts. I had the Harp of Death for a week before I learned the iPhone5/iPad3 trick.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Just be happy you're back on and got something for your troubles, when the level 26 crash occurred we got nothing for being locked out for 2 weeks :-(
  • becornelius
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yikes. That sucks.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited February 2013
    Haven't been able to get in for over a week. :evil: What's the donut glitch and how do they get collected? I fully expect to miss out on it since I have no access to an iphone5.

• zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited February 2013
    My game says 120,000 to the next bonus level so I'll hopefully get the Harp of Death again. Love those free donuts. I had the Harp of Death for a week before I learned the iPhone5/iPad3 trick.

Don't hope that - I got the harp freeze a second time but no more free donuts upon re-entry. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.