EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard Project Board Reset

Replies

• rw228
    1044 posts Member
    Even if they made donuts every third reset it would be better, not to mention it would be a lot faster to expand/build the monorail
  • No reset for me unfortunately... others, enjoy it while you can + your blueprints are doubling. Great times for those that have it.
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    I’m not getting double the rewards anymore. Anyone have it go back to normal payout?
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    I’m not getting double the rewards anymore. Anyone have it go back to normal payout?
    Still getting the double rewards.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    Weird. I wonder why mine is back to normal payouts.
  • adruralo wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    Still getting the double rewards.

Still the same for me too.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I'm still getting double rewards too. In my game that reset, I've been able to add 20-30 donuts a day; dependent on how often I could get in to play. Love the opportunity to add that many donuts for THOH and wish both games had gotten the reset. Perfect opportunity to get some extra donuts in preparation for the one event I look forward to playing every year.
  • I’m also getting double rewards and mine keeps resetting.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm I correctly understanding, only a couple hours left till the constant rail tasks ends.
    8 am BST, which is around 4 am EST?

I got 31 straight, 30 curved, 20 squiggle, and 34 small straight.
    Lost track of how many donuts I earned.
  • Still weak many of us didn't get it...
  • I've missed out on so many 'glitches' over the years – I'm making the most of this one while I can. I've been able to complete the rail yard tasks seven times in the past few days.
  • I'm rail yarded out after 6 rounds. I won't be looking at it again till 2018 at least.
    I like toast
  • well the new station has disapeared from the shop and I'm back to normal payouts but my railyard is sill resetting :)
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    well the new station has disapeared from the shop and I'm back to normal payouts but my railyard is sill resetting :)

Missing double payouts already and was so close to finishing my monorail, at least it keeps resetting though. :)
  • Just collected more tins, plastic and glass, and still paying out double.
  • adruralo wrote: »
    Just collected more tins, plastic and glass, and still paying out double.

Are you sure now.
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    adruralo wrote: »
    Just collected more tins, plastic and glass, and still paying out double.

Are you sure now.
    Absolutely positive.

• All my payouts are doubled. When I get to the last prize and finish it, it starts back at the beginning. I've gotten the fifth prize at least 6 times by now.
  • So this is a temporary thing - having the tasks reset every time you get the donuts?

Mixed feelings about that...on the one hand I've been liking the extra donuts...but on the other it's getting tedious...
  • Today the weekly reset didn't happen. I have around 20.000 blueprints and can continue. Wonder what happens if I get 25.000: done for the week or reset to start over again?