EA Forums - Banner

No harp freeze!!

shockman85 wrote:
Finally got back in after over a week. No bonus donuts or anything tho. I'm on an iPad2.

How are ppl getting the extra donuts?

It's a glitch that happens after the harp glitch. It doesn't necessarily happen to everyone.

Replies

• DocNo42
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    When you first got back in after the glitch, it used to loop on the bonus donut screen until it eventually crashed again (you'd pick a box of donuts, collect, and then it would ask you to pick another box of donuts, collect, lather, rinse, repeat) - and then it would work "normally" after that second crash.

Sounds like the last update must have fixed that part of the glitch. Figures....
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    DocNo42 wrote:
    When you first got back in after the glitch, it used to loop on the bonus donut screen until it eventually crashed again (you'd pick a box of donuts, collect, and then it would ask you to pick another box of donuts, collect, lather, rinse, repeat) - and then it would work "normally" after that second crash.

Sounds like the last update must have fixed that part of the glitch. Figures....

If you check out the Game Status forum, you would see that the donut glitch is still happening to some people when they get back in.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh well. Guess I should just count myself as lucky to be able to play again!
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've posted these comments to other threads but bears repeating:

Well, for god knows what reason, my 100th-plus attempt to log in late this afternoon (after trying all day for my 11th day straight) magically logged me in. I'm happy, but also pissed. Not only did I NOT get ANY bonus donuts at all, but I figure I've lost in 11 days of non-productivity about 3-5 million dollars, 2-3 thousand valentines, and the 1000 or so donuts I would have expected per other's experiences. Grrrr. At least I'm finally in, but in my mind I'm hearing the sound of Marge growling...... MMMMMMMMMMMM
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.