EA Forums - Banner

No lemon tree

s3mt3x79 wrote:
I have been playing the Simpsons tapped out since last year. You know when it was released and then pulled from the apple store due to issues. I kept playing anyway and was well excited when it came back. I have to say one thing is really annoying me and that is in all the time I have played I have never got a lemon tree. Then to add salt to this wound a few friends started playing and got lemon trees in a matter of weeks from their mystery boxes!!

I'd love the lemon tree. Aaaaaaagh

Replies

• gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited February 2013
    I got it 2nd mystery box bought with donuts, I think the donut ones give out better odds
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited February 2013
    s3mt3x79 wrote:
    I have been playing the Simpsons tapped out since last year. You know when it was released and then pulled from the apple store due to issues. I kept playing anyway and was well excited when it came back. I have to say one thing is really annoying me and that is in all the time I have played I have never got a lemon tree. Then to add salt to this wound a few friends started playing and got lemon trees in a matter of weeks from their mystery boxes!!

I started right before the Christmas event and received the lemon tree in a mystery box right after the Christmas event was over. Just lucky I guess.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    s3mt3x79 wrote:

I got it right after they took the stealing option away.
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    s3mt3x79 wrote:

How did the stealing option work? If you saw one in a friends town you could just pick it up and steal it?
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    gazzajay wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    s3mt3x79 wrote:

How did the stealing option work? If you saw one in a friends town you could just pick it up and steal it?

Yep. It slowed things down like sideshow bob mini game.
  • s3mt3x79
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    I forgot about the side show bob game. Has that been removed I haven't seen him in ages.
  • sticksmcfly
    14 posts
    edited February 2013
    No. I caught him in someone's Springfield a couple weeks ago. Don't see it too often, though.
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    I got mine in the 5th day mystery box about 3 weeks after I started playing, I started roughly September 2012 :) Hope this helps...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.