EA Forums - Banner

Guesses Halloween 2017 event!

13Next

Replies

• 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    My guess is we'll get a few unwanted skins from grinding, and a ton of cool stuff that all costs donuts.

XogA0Vq.gif

I want this >:)

How would they give that to you though?
  • fgasrvrt wrote: »
    I love the giant donuts

We know, Homer! We know
  • I want the giant donut in my town hmmmmmmmmmm donuts
  • Old-fashioned vampire hun
    luvmrcl719 wrote: »
    1st - Finally I want Homer clones eating harvest ...

giphy.gif

2nd Goal to kill them

giphy.gif

3rd Homer harvesting souls

giphy.gif

4th Want this character

giphy.gif

5th What about an all witch themed Halloween

giphy.gif

You had me at #5.
  • want something scary for THOH? They bring back the prizes wheel. then take it away and reveal the real prizes. now THAT'S scary
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    11276 posts Senior Moderator
    want something scary for THOH? They bring back the prizes wheel. then take it away and reveal the real prizes. now THAT'S scary

I miss the wheel. Maybe it's time for a new and improved wheel? I can still hear it spinning and clicking with the wheel music playing.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • wadebear
    3672 posts Member
    Invasion of the Alien Meatball Ghosts!
  • want something scary for THOH? They bring back the prizes wheel. then take it away and reveal the real prizes. now THAT'S scary

I miss the wheel. Maybe it's time for a new and improved wheel? I can still hear it spinning and clicking with the wheel music playing.

I don't know if I can agree with you on that one. I still remember the anxiety attack that wheel gave me.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

I never had the opportunity to experience the wheel. Seems like I missed out on a shared trauma that seems to have bonded the community here.
  • 3d Homer please

I don't know if I can agree with you on that one. I still remember the anxiety attack that wheel gave me.

You make it sound perfect for Halloween.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    Can we merge the several threads so it's not as confusing?

Also I don't know if it's been mentioned but I hope you are all saving up your daily challenges which will inevitably convert to event currency as soon as the event drops...
  • There's one Halloween character I hope can be added, upgraded Snowball 2 from Treehouse of Horrors 2. When trapped it breathes fire.
  • Attack of the 50 foot Eyesores - oversized advertising images!!
  • katn67
    113 posts Member
    scimoCCD wrote: »
    My guess is the three acts will be split into three distinct themes from different THOH tales and I will dislike two of the three chosen themes.

This and Devil Maude...? Anyone? No? :neutral:

Dial_D_For_Diddly_(131).jpg

Yes to Devil Maude - so long as she has more than one outdoor task!