EA Forums - Banner

Incredibly lazy developing

Prev134
I mean, all of the prizes for the crafting event, which needs revamping anyway as it's been boring the last few events, are ALL prizes from previous events, werewolf flanders, the final one, was from just last year!!!

come on EA, this is the height of laziness, at least put some effort into it.

so underwhelmed right now, halloween is my favourite event of the year and this is the first year where I have enouhg donuts to buy everything :(

hope it perks up when the dates/items leak

Replies

• I'm not impressed with the crafting prizes either - especially as some of are saying "you already have one of these in your town" which means you can't get even that prize again, and no substitute for it.
  • I'm not impressed with the crafting prizes either - especially as some of are saying "you already have one of these in your town" which means you can't get even that prize again, and no substitute for it.

One less prize to worry about.
  • I wish they would have done different prizes for crafting
  • When you think of all the themes that could be used for the halloween event, it just beggars belief that this is the best they could come up with.

I have sectioned my halloween town off with castle walls, but the Harry Potter themed buildings don't go with my other items.

Poor creativity, very dissapointed.

• I looked forwards to a magical event, even if it's hallowen, but this is just dull. No Witch Marge, no spooky trees, and the crafting is just reuse from the previous one.
  • Yeah this is very disappointing. This would have been fine if it was a regular update. Not holloween at all and the super irritating snore fest of three acts combined makes the same old craftables beyond lame. And I bet they didn't even raise the item limit to give us something to do with the repeats. I guess they don't care about keeping the game going any longer. All my real life friends quit this game out of boredom a long time ago.
  • And so the complaining begins.... :smile:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    And so the complaining begins.... :smile:

Did it really ever stop?
  • Jen7hatton wrote: »
    I guess they don't care about keeping the game going any longer.

My thoughts, too.

• From what I’ve seen on the wiki there are going to be a ton of amazing items coming up for donuts - but I also love magic/Harry Potter so...

On the crafting - not being able to get items twice just means more crafting of gates and walls!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3052 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    From what I’ve seen on the wiki there are going to be a ton of amazing items coming up for donuts - but I also love magic/Harry Potter so...

On the crafting - not being able to get items twice just means more crafting of gates and walls!

The crafting has been getting worse and worse. I sort of blow it off at this point. At the end of the last event I don't even think I spent all of my accumulated currency, that's how little I cared about having any of it. But I am really liking the overall theme of the event. Here's hoping for the witches!
  • 99peoplewhattheywant.gif?itok=yrYuPjSj&mtime=1489968415
    giphy.gif

• From what I’ve seen on the wiki there are going to be a ton of amazing items coming up for donuts
    Link?

Not sure if I should continue saving donuts for something better...?
  • This event is.....bad. There's nothing specifically Treehouse of Horror or Halloween about it. It's just a **** Harry Potter "joke" which is about 5 years late and not at all funny.

The crafting and unlockable items are terrrrrrrible.
    giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nvtcrxUYlF1slyj5q_500.gif
  • My opinion of this event is that its something new, bit of old stuff, can't complain because its something to do and no matter what, we always get those who love it and those who hate but i'm really looking forward to all the awesome stuff there is to come in this event. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm enjoying the event spoiler free. So I may have some suprises... we will see. I like it and the crafting works fine for me. I'm getting the wolf rock which could of been a mystery box item. Also getting warewolf Flanders. So I'm happy with this event in my opinion. The purchasables are icing because I'm already enjoying it. Not sure why there's so much buzzkill. If it's to repetitive for you or you don't like it then pick up a new game.
  • I’m not one to complain but this is an utter stinker of an event so far, the prizes are just awful for anyone who is an older player.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    The craftables seem extra expensive this time around. There is a 500 goblin coin reward on the prize track and that’s not even enough to craft one wall piece which is the second craftable.