EA Forums - Banner

Humor in you Springfield that only you may get ...

Replies

• Zebulunmacd
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    I had Hank Scorpio and Cletus take over the town. Hank's Volcano Lair was in the middle of a lake, with angels guarding it, while Cletus had a beautiful driveway leading up to his farm, complete with the Jebediah statue adorning the front. Meanwhile, the town hall has all the nuclear waste around it, with a bunch of road blocks around the property, and the police station next door, blocked with chain link fencing and more waste around. Oh, and the prison was near Hank's with no fencing. Looked more like a country club than a prison. I have since changed the prison, Volcano Lair and Cletus's farm, but want to change it back! There is no rule in my post apocalyptic Springfield!!!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hahah Love the grampa in prison pic and smithers whipping fat tony :mrgreen:

I always try to get a pciture for this thread but i always miss the perfect shot :evil:
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I always try to get a pciture for this thread but i always miss the perfect shot :evil:

Me too but ill keep trying :-)
  • Zebulunmacd
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hahah Love the grampa in prison pic and smithers whipping fat tony :mrgreen:

Just move the bench into the prison while grandpa is sitting on it.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    UJjzGTY.png

I figured Wiggum would save himself money by using town resources for his own personal use.

Edit...I wish we had police tape.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    The closest I've got is Bart crow looking like he's flying at Mr Plow

But that's the only one I've managed to catch so far
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    The closest I've got is Bart crow looking like he's flying at Mr Plow

GJjdgul.jpg

But that's the only one I've managed to catch so far
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    The secrets is out! With Martin 'The Lord' Prince

957DFC4D-58F5-471E-ADBE-B65779039A81-220-0000000A66A7C240_zpsc49db446.jpg

My first screenshot worth posting haha
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have a single tree behind my retirement castle. Its supposed to be the staring window like my avatar but there are no dead trees so it aint quite right but IIIII understand it.
  • sleeepy2
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    I put my Mapple store between the Muntz house and Cletus' farm. I also put the old washer in front of it, and a dumpster on the side. Makes me laugh!
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Not very obvious, but I put the Duff Brewery next to the school ;)
  • beto213
    20 posts
    edited February 2013
    Bart' gardening shenanigans
    VoyOw3V.jpg
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bart' gardening shenanigans

VoyOw3V.jpg
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited February 2013
    I put the Police Station in between the House of Evil and the Doughnut Shop. The Black Hole just got cones around it 'cos I think that's a kind of lazy Springfield way to deal with a crisis. Of course the Cemetery went just across the road from the Retirement Castle and there's an ambulance at the bottom of the Escalator to Nowhere waiting for the casualties. A few other personal jokes but I love scooting around others towns to see if I can glimpse similar flashes of Simpson'esque humour.......keep it up folks !
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have a single tree behind my retirement castle. Its supposed to be the staring window like my avatar but there are no dead trees so it aint quite right but IIIII understand it.

I have a few dead trees. And 1 with a skeleton hanging from it. They were available at Halloween.
  • BerwynEd
    153 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Down doggie, down. Always knew Stant's Little helper was a **** dog.
    PncFy11.jpg?1
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    BerwynEd wrote:
    Down doggie, down. Always knew Stant's Little helper was a **** dog.
    PncFy11.jpg?1
    Is it only me or...where's Santa's Little Helper's head?
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I have radioactive sludge leaking out of the dumpsters at Krusty's, and a reasonably-sized brown house [strike]farm[/strike] neighborhood that is based on my childhood experiences in military housing. There's a central concrete playground with a single see-saw. I plan to add a tether brick soon.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited March 2013
    Tortyreus wrote:
    Not very obvious, but I put the Duff Brewery next to the school ;)

I did the same thing. A bad message for children
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    I have the power plant next to the school :-) for the moment until I get more land :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.