EA Forums - Banner

When and what is the crafting about?

I'm on part 2 of the Tale of Two Mages and about to make Lisa conduct a magical orchestra... for EIGHT hours (oh the pain), but in reading other's posts they talk about crafting things for the halloween event and be able to tap goblins in other's towns.

I've done 1/7 of the Beast Enchanter and again I'm a bit confused here. There's a "Required" box next to three open doors. I'm assuming for selecting additional characters to capture the beast.
Does having more than a single character capturing the beast reduce the time the task takes?

REALLY, really, really appreciate all of your help. Thanks everyone.

Replies

• you need to start "Angelica Button and the Mystical Beasts Pt.7" to start tapping beasts in other towns. "Tale of two mages" is a different quest line.
  • Having more than one wizard on the task; doesn't really "reduce" the time; it reduces how many times you'll need to fight the monster to "capture" it.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • You need to work on the main event questline - Angelica Button and the Mystical Beasts - to progress. It will unlock the free buildings, crafting, and neighbour actions.
  • 1SmallFoot wrote: »
    you need to start "Angelica Button and the Mystical Beasts Pt.7" to start tapping beasts in other towns. "Tale of two mages" is a different quest line.

Is this the quest? or is it the one with Lewd?
    [img][/img]37243056740_b90f8c7227_k.jpgIMG_1272 by James Martin, on Flickr
  • No. Go to the tasks list (left part of the screen, tap notebook if the list is collapsed). One of the tasks over there will be "Angelica Button and the Mystical Beasts Pt.X", it's the one with flask icon. You need to advance until Pt. 7 in that chain.
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    The icon is the same as the one near the “friends” icon in the bottom right.
  • Ah, perfect! Thank you very much, everyone.