EA Forums - Banner

I'm not sure about this event?

I know the title of this thread is kinda vague (is that how you spell it) but its all I could come up with I honestly can't think of a better title. So what I mean by not sure about the event was that I half love this event and half hate it already some of the characters I see were getting im so hyped for but some I this k the event could survive without and don't really deserve an entire list of jobs some of the decorations I love others look crap and I think I can see where the story is gonna go but if what I think will happen or what in reality the logical way for it to go doesn't happen I'm gonna be incredibly angery. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm don't know

Replies

• All my friends who play but don’t post here hate it.

Isn’t Harry Potter just a bit dated...
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Dont care for it much either, but at least better then Historical event or SciFi last year
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    Dont care for it much either, but at least better then Historical event or SciFi last year

The historical event before that I quit for a month so I'm not sure about it but I loved the sci fi event
  • I don't want my village to build a fantasy building, whether it's the Middle age or the Future. But I think this event is better than sci-fI. :#
  • Not another thread about this, there's so many now. :/
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Not another thread about this, there's so many now. :/

I agree ... Yawns :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

Yes we know you have already said it
  • OhHappyJays
    1634 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't exactly HATE this event; I admit I am somewhat disappointed; only because I feel like I was expecting this wham-bam-thank you ma'am kind of event.

This event isn't BAD; it only looks bad because it's THOH, and everyone expects this huge, fantastical, horrifyingly fun event. This event isn't horrible; it's just a victim of the hype machine.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Isn’t Harry Potter just a bit dated...

Yes, which is why Universal Studios has closed down The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and why the Fantastic Beasts sequel recently stopped production.

Oh, wait.
  • Isn’t Harry Potter just a bit dated...

Yes, which is why Universal Studios has closed down The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and why the Fantastic Beasts sequel recently stopped production.

Oh, wait.

OK let's not start an argument here I'm not blaming you but the other guy may retaliate and that is not what were all here for this was just so I could give people my opinion and here theirs.
  • Recycling same old Halloween decorations; boring theme; and nothing really new for people who have played a long time. I want Halloween decorations / skins / building - not another **** fantasyland
  • I like Harry Potter, just not as a Halloween event.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I like Harry Potter, just not as a Halloween event.

I think this is the main issue. It's not really a THOH event, considering what they could have done, it's a magic event.

Repeating the old items for crafting is a bit 'lazy', but it also helps newer players. Drawing from the poorer later seasons makes the event feel weak. The Harry Potter content is neither brand new to the show nor classic, so the event is missing the target for a lot of fans.

Anyway... Christmas soon.
  • Anyway... Christmas soon.

You mean Pagan Event 2.0? lol.
  • Anyway... Christmas soon.

You mean Pagan Event 2.0? lol.

Oh :( maybe...