EA Forums - Banner

Monster fights

124Next

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Hi, freemium player here. Info overload on this site. How is one defeating monsters so fast? Why are others getting more event currency faster than me? I log in every 4 hrs. Main quest line is done.... apparently

People are speeding up the game using donuts. Keep playing and enjoy the event. Some of us are a little impatient to see what is next.
  • meinaz wrote: »

People are speeding up the game using donuts. Keep playing and enjoy the event. Some of us are a little impatient to see what is next.

Thanks.

Now I have Lisa, bart, and milhouse available to fight monsters. I only have two monsters. Should I spend to get a third?
  • meinaz wrote: »

Thanks.

Now I have Lisa, bart, and milhouse available to fight monsters. I only have two monsters. Should I spend to get a third?

You don't really need to. I would just focus on fighting Kearneymon and Lewd, I wouldn't clutter things by adding an unnecessary Premium monster.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    What is the benefit of finishing Lewd before Wiggorge?
  • Are there still chains on the doors or are they just closed? If there are still chains you haven't finished a quest somewhere. If they are just closed after you select the first character that goes to the open door, just select another character and they will be placed in the second door.

My doors are closed. There are no chains either. However, It only lets me assign one character to each monster. I have completed all tasks except capturing Kearneymon.
  • I didn't even realize you could put more than one in until I had already fought Kearneymon a few times, so complete the Kearneymon task then try again.
  • I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet, I can’t find it...but after defeating kearneymon, if you capture him again, blue mana (instead of the green) starts to fill back up his bar. Is there something hidden to this do you think? In terms of a reward or the blue going back to green mana for a new set of captures? Lol don’t know if that made sense
  • I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet, I can’t find it...but after defeating kearneymon, if you capture him again, blue mana (instead of the green) starts to fill back up his bar. Is there something hidden to this do you think? In terms of a reward or the blue going back to green mana for a new set of captures? Lol don’t know if that made sense

Try this link here

https://tstoaddicts.com/2017/10/06/thoh-xxvii-101-releasing-the-beasts-act-1/#more-52792
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    You have to go through the dark mana and the light mana, then you can send the monsters on 4 hours tasks and you get decorations from them as well as wands and goblin gold.
  • Awesome!! Thank you! Knew I had to have overlooked it
  • Anyone saving their fights for act 2 once they reach the final prize?
  • Anyone saving their fights for act 2 once they reach the final prize?

Yup :) coz fights earn more than sending out the monsters
  • I think I will be saving them too. Doesn’t hurt :)
  • Does anyone know if the monsters will reset for Act 2, allowing people to start the dark/light/release process over again?
  • Does anyone know if the monsters will reset for Act 2, allowing people to start the dark/light/release process over again?

I was hoping that this is the case...
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • were getting 3 more monsters in act II. I'm not going to worry about it. I flew through act I in 3 days.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    were getting 3 more monsters in act II. I'm not going to worry about it. I flew through act I in 3 days.

What 3? Treestache and Burns are available now, combined with Wiggops, Kearneymon, and Lewd make 5. There are 8 slots, so that's 3 for the final 2 acts.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    were getting 3 more monsters in act II. I'm not going to worry about it. I flew through act I in 3 days.

What 3? Treestache and Burns are available now, combined with Wiggops, Kearneymon, and Lewd make 5. There are 8 slots, so that's 3 for the final 2 acts.

Crawl, Bully-Vern is available in Act 2
    Barfy is available in Act 3
  • How about fighters? Will we be getting more people that can fight the monsters in act 2 & 3?
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    How about fighters? Will we be getting more people that can fight the monsters in act 2 & 3?

One more at least.