EA Forums - Banner

Treehouse of Horror XXVIII: Crafting

Replies

• dalberts57 wrote: »
    I have the same issue as Phantom 1964. It's telling me I have the Medieval Rich House and there has never been this item in the game before. I've been playing since the beginning. It has to be a glitch.

I’m 100% certain it has been released before.

I’m 99% that there is no glitch and it is either in your town or inventory.

Contact EA
  • Screenshots that may help:
    WvnPPVUl.jpg
    lJaaLTNl.jpg
    The Medieval Rich House was previously released last year in THOH XXVII.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Add me as a friend and I’ll find it for you.
  • Finally they're starting to make gates for the walls they put out! This is a positive step.
  • Finally they're starting to make gates for the walls they put out! This is a positive step.

And yet they didn't re-release the medieval gate that goes with the iron walls and gargoyle walls.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    adruralo wrote: »
    I do not have it from a previous event nor is it in my inventory so I will ask again, How do I get the Medieval Rich House?
    If you go back to the Charmer’s Market exchange in the crafting section, what wording does it exactly say under medieval rich house?
    It will be either ‘you already have this item in your Town’ or ‘you already have this item in your Inventory’ this will narrow it down to where it should be. If it’s defintely missing then contact EA, because if it is missing, no one here can help.

I had no idea this happened. I had everything out but I had to test it. Now I can't find my forest cave, but I know it is in my inventory.

I have learned the hard way to avoid storing things during an event - in my game they tend to get lost then show up after the event is over
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    dalberts57 wrote: »
    I have the same issue as Phantom 1964. It's telling me I have the Medieval Rich House and there has never been this item in the game before. I've been playing since the beginning. It has to be a glitch.

The item comes from the crafting tree in last year's THOH, it's just not particularly memorable.

This. Not memorable. I had to look my town over and yep it was there.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Mr Burns has a task there, I think it's something like "think of buying new". If that task shows in his queue not greyed out, send him to it, wait a bit, go to city hall and use census to locate him. If it is greyed out, then check your inventory, but look for something else, that's how I usually find things there.
  • And I think someone has a task at the forest cave, I can't remember who. It might be the Danish Van Houten.
  • Mr Burns has a task there, I think it's something like "think of buying new". If that task shows in his queue not greyed out, send him to it, wait a bit, go to city hall and use census to locate him. If it is greyed out, then check your inventory, but look for something else, that's how I usually find things there.

Yep, that's a good idea for anyone looking for the building. Send Burns on his 12hr "consider buying new" task and then use the town hall to take you to the medieval rich house.
  • Omg! This thing with the Medieval Rich House has been driving me crazy. Message said I had it, so I’ve been searching, finally found it....apparently not that memorable! :#
    NqjxVw8.png
  • I thought I didn't have it either...then I found it.
  • I feeling like I am getting nowhere with the crafting. I'm sure it will pick up in act II and angan in Act III, but man its moving slow in act I
  • Thanks everyone, found it! But that begs the question, "Why did they include it in the crafting thread?" Give us new stuff!!
  • Elmo999
    2 posts New member
    edited October 2017
    I thought i missed it at well but found it. Same with the bell tower
  • I wonder if the ever-so-polite Phantom ever found it...
  • Out of all the craftables there are only 7 I don’t have, the rest I’ve obtained from previous events and of those 7 I’m only interested in maybe 4 things, so looks like I’ll be crafting a lot of castle walls.
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    Out of all the craftables there are only 7 I don’t have, the rest I’ve obtained from previous events and of those 7 I’m only interested in maybe 4 things, so looks like I’ll be crafting a lot of castle walls.

Hi
    You've been gone awhile. Welcome back.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • infinite_jests
    298 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Corridor can be placed over roads!

• infinite_jests
    298 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Corridor can be placed over roads!

With picture ruenchm_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium