EA Forums - Banner

YOU OWE US TRICK OR TREATING, EA

Prev1
Sorry, but you do. You should give the Nightmare pile the ability to make ALL kids go trick or treating at the same time, and PLEASE do this before Halloween is actually over. I have the Nightmare Pile but I think you should ( after fixing it ) offer it to everyone else at a steep discount.

Also please have some of the kids egging and toilet papering houses as they trick or treat.

Then all will be forgiven.

Signed: A faithful fan and long time player
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• It would be cool if they added costumes to the remaining children & teens with the Nightmare Pile

Mary Spuckler
    Amber Dempsey
    Ling Bouvier
    Patches & Poor Violet
    Baby Gerald
    Maggie Simpson
    Database
    Uter
    Janey Powell
    Laura Powers
    Gina Vendetti
    Greta Wolfcastle
    Sophie Krustofsky
    Michael D’Amico
    Jessica Lovejoy
    Gino Terwilliger
    Jesse Grass
    Ronaldo
    Adil Hoxha
    Benjamin
    Doug
    Gary
    Alaska Nebraska
    Angelica Button
  • ^ Honestly, the biggest reason I buy kid characters is the hope they will be able to trick or treat.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • valkyrie30567
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    JoshShearer, is that you?!

I kid
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    ^ Honestly, the biggest reason I buy kid characters is the hope they will be able to trick or treat.

Too true, yet EA has a tendency to withhold on the bone throwing, and tossing deception in it's wake.

Year after year, we will in self pity...
    WWxgKAD.gif
    Truer words, have never been spoken Charlie...
  • I just feel like for certain events certain things should be mandatory. Like trick or treating for Halloween and gift giving/opening for Christmas/Winter. You can change up how it happens, why it happens and what you're actually getting/giving but an event without these things just feels incomplete IMO.
  • Don't even have this item but I'm with ya bluntcard. I have the zombie sandwich dumpster and I couldn't imagine not being able to send multiple people to be zombies at once.
    ^ Honestly, the biggest reason I buy kid characters is the hope they will be able to trick or treat.

Same. Every year I hope it returns :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Nightmare pile glitch. Every time I send a kid trick or treating they come back with 20 donuts.

JK. I thought that might get EAs attention to fix it.
    I don't have the nightmare pile. But I would get it if we could send all kids at once.
  • We don't even have all the kids yet.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Halloween doesn't look like it exist this year and that's why we don't get trick or treating.
    Here have a banana!!
  • Totally agree OP. They should make it like the zombie sandwich and allow us to set out all the kids in costume.
  • I also miss kids in costume roaming my Springfield demanding free candy, and threatening unknown consequences if they don't get any candy.
  • @bluntcard You're right, as usual. :)
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    Ha I just remembered. The kids will trick or treat at the strangest buildings. Loved watching where they'd go. I think I'll task one at the nightmare pile now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have Terri and Sherri tasked via the nightmare pile. I just wish I could task more at the same time.
    Sorry, but you do. You should give the Nightmare pile the ability to make ALL kids go trick or treating at the same time, and PLEASE do this before Halloween is actually over. I have the Nightmare Pile but I think you should ( after fixing it ) offer it to everyone else at a steep discount.

Also please have some of the kids egging and toilet papering houses as they trick or treat.

Are you saying that this theme has nothing to do with Halloween? That the wonderful world of Harry Pott... I mean Angelica Button shouldn't be a Halloween event.? Even Equalia?

I over exagerate, but I agree with you totally. EA needs to bring back the candy, the eggs and the toilet papering. Even the Devil Flanders. Who knew? This event is a dud. It takes to bloody long to slay something then enhance it. I only have three characters doing anything. Basically, this event really sucks. It just plain sucks. I've seen events suck before, but this event is the suckiest buncha sucks that ever sucked. Let us go torment our neighbors. It was fun and simple and it made us want to participate in the event.

Equalia :s. Sounds like the house that gives out raisins.

Signed: Another faithful fan of the show who goes back to the beginning in 5th grade (if you can guess my age you get a Duff on Homer) to a long time tapper.
  • shoskin wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »

Signed: Another faithful fan of the show who goes back to the beginning in 5th grade (if you can guess my age you get a Duff on Homer) to a long time tapper.

No Equalia sounds like a new age house that converted into a born again Christian and hands out pamphlets while advocating "non-satanic" costumes, ALSO they hand out Raisins.
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_oezm0fO2TK1sgixyoo2_250.gif
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    My biggest thing for now is we have Wendell in the new bonsi tree but don’t actually have him in the game. What’s up with that
  • rw228 wrote: »
    My biggest thing for now is we have Wendell in the new bonsi tree but don’t actually have him in the game. What’s up with that

Did you say "what's up with that?"
    whats-up-with-that-EYE-F.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• shoskin wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »

No Equalia sounds like a new age house that converted into a born again Christian and hands out pamphlets while advocating "non-satanic" costumes, ALSO they hand out Raisins.
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_oezm0fO2TK1sgixyoo2_250.gif

Well whatever the place is, Bart and friends would egg it.