EA Forums - Banner

i just made out like a bandit with 560 donuts from the donut glitch

heard about it and was kind of excited to get the harp in hopes of coming back in with the glitch.
built el chemestri got the harp and left my phone on for about 15 min befor getting back in my springfield.
was happy to be greeted with the donut glitch got up to 560 donuts before it went to loading/sync.
my town reloaded and the donuts were still there thankfully.
have spent almost 400 and would like to save some...
but I am scared if I leave the donuts will be gone once I reload
any advice?
should I spend them all?
or exit and see if I can save them?
They are free. I haven't heard anyone losing them.

Replies

• RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    They are free. I haven't heard anyone losing them.

thank you mr. green :D
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited February 2013
    First, nice luck with the 500 donuts!. Secondly, I don't think you will lose them. I got around 300 donuts and still have them hours after exiting app.
    Wish I got as much as you and some others did, but can't complain about free donuts. :)
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I still have all mine, and like psukegreen said (can I call you something for short, man?), I haven't heard of anyone else losing them yet, either. That doesn't mean they might not take them in a future update, but probably not.
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    First, nice luck with the 500 donuts!. Secondly, I don't think you will lose them. I got around 300 donuts and still have them hours after exiting app.
    Wish I got as much as you and some others did, but can't complain about free donuts. :)
    thank you kindly.
    i exited and reloaded and all is well :lol:
    sorry you didn't get more :?
    after i got over 170 (for the springfield sign) i did a little homer impression
    WUHOO!
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited February 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I still have all mine, and like psukegreen said (can I call you something for short, man?), I haven't heard of anyone else losing them yet, either. That doesn't mean they might not take them in a future update, but probably not.
    wouldn't that be hilarious :shock:
    take away our donuts and at the same time release new premium items
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    wouldn't that be hilarious :shock:
    take away our donuts and at the same time release new premium items

Don't give them ideas! :roll:
  • jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited February 2013
    What glitch?! How do you get that many donuts?

Gratz btw :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.