Why Blue House ??

Prev1
It depends on your schedule.

Replies

• MarFur93
    107 posts
    edited February 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    so the number one on top when you want to house farm is blue house, but why ?

when seeing the numbers, it's obviously that purple have better cash per hour ??

Not everyone wants to check the game every 3 hours, all of the shorter tasks earn you more money. Checking the game twice per day, is more than enough for me, especially with the game always crashing as soon as you open the app.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Most people like the 8hr rotation better.
  • OMAHGOONESS
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Browns are awesome if you want get into a tap frenzy. Ca$hola!
  • tools1983
    26 posts
    edited February 2013
    yup for the moment im brown housing with a bit of blues and purple. My gf just had a neck operations so she just taps away at the brown ones. :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    dromtsul wrote:

What he said :lol:

If you can check in every 3hrs then the purple hours are the best for you, if you can only check you game every 8 it would be the blue houses.

I have a mixture going on in my town, i have a few purple, a few blue & a few white houses as the white ones are the best for me :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:

If you can check in every 3hrs then the purple hours are the best for you, if you can only check you game every 8 it would be the blue houses.

I have a mixture going on in my town, i have a few purple, a few purple & a few white houses as the white ones are the best for me :)

A few purple AND a few purple? You madman! ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Huh? Why i dont know what you mean? :P my post says a few purple & a few Blue? Im confused :lol:

*made quick edit and pretends like it never happened* :mrgreen:
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited February 2013
    Maybe people grew up watching Bear In Big Blue House.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I'm able to check every 3 hours most day and when I'm not asleep, so purple are best for me :-) but while I'm at work I can't so I have blue aswell
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    vvinzent wrote:

when seeing the numbers, it's obviously that purple have better cash per hour ??

I started out with a bunch of brown houses, then stored them once I had enough money and moved up to the pink's. I like the pink houses because I like pink!! LOL

Now I just have an equal number of each color and made myself neighborhoods with large lawns and water features.
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

I started out with a bunch of brown houses, then stored them once I had enough money and moved up to the pink's. I like the pink houses because I like pink!! LOL

Now I just have an equal number of each color and made myself neighborhoods with large lawns and water features.

And a cool barrier.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

And a cool barrier.

Yes, gotta keep the riffraff out of my neighborhood! LOL
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

And a cool barrier.

And yet I still manage to get in. :)
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Huh? Why i dont know what you mean? :P my post says a few purple & a few Blue? Im confused :lol:

*made quick edit and pretends like it never happened* :mrgreen:

Hahaha gotta love that edit button... if only there was one in real life! :-)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:

I have a mixture going on in my town, i have a few purple, a few purple & a few white houses as the white ones are the best for me :)

What's that about purple houses?

Man, I hate it when somebody quotes me before I get the chance to edit my post.

*evil snickers* HEHEHEHE
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:

What's that about purple houses?

Man, I hate it when somebody quotes me before I get the chance to edit my post.

*evil snickers* HEHEHEHE

I didnt even notice i had made a mistake until a certain people highlighted my error :lol: I quickly edited it so it was like nothing had happened and then you go ahead and re-quote it again LOL thanks :P :P:P :mrgreen:
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

And a cool barrier.

Hey!

I like you town and promise not to spit on the sidewalks.

I like purple and white. Most of the characters walk around them, instead of through.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

And a cool barrier.

Hey!

I like you town and promise not to spit on the sidewalks.

I like purple and white. Most of the characters walk around them, instead of through.

Thanks!

He's teasing me because of the bottom part where I put all my premium stuff I had in storage. I'm super paranoid when big updates come that I will lose it if it is in storage. So I drag it all out and it's driving me crazy seeing that mess. Can't wait till I can store it again. He said it looks like a barrier to keep Shelbyville out.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    You sure it not to keep these people out of your springfield??

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    You sure it not to keep these people out of your springfield??

LOL good thing I speak Spanish.

Funny clip.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.