EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Pumpkin House now back in store for a limited time

I know some of you was waiting for this to return, especially those who wanted to place it next to the gingerbread house..

Available now in store for 30D and for 7 days (from time of posting)

Payout is 75IGC and 7xp every 3hr and it doesn't carry a bonus.. but it's an iconic THoH building nonetheless
You just had to look didn't ya!...

Replies

• Thank you :) You're right, looks lovely next to the Gingerbread House.

Thanks, but I can't take the credit for that, it was people like @OhHappyJays @cvax7 and @jdoodles852 in the Gingerbread House thread that mentioned it...

Also, you've given me a chance to tag them and remind them as well, so that's good :lol:
  • I thought it was a unique item as I already had one but nope I can get more :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I bought one. But is one enough? I think so....but could be convinced.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I have one in town. I dont think I need anymore, given that I have a huge number of houses in storage
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    I have one in town. I dont think I need anymore, given that I have a huge number of houses in storage

I thought it'd be unique, but yeah, it's still available after I bought one for myself..

I like the idea of going against the norm and having a pumpkin house farm, but it would be incredibly foolish and expensive... :lol:
    I have one in town. I dont think I need anymore, given that I have a huge number of houses in storage

I thought it'd be unique, but yeah, it's still available after I bought one for myself..

I like the idea of going against the norm and having a pumpkin house farm, but it would be incredibly foolish and expensive... :lol:

But it'd look cool with the extra pumpkin patch decorations you likely have in storage too...

Based on peer pressure, maybe I will buy two more and then store it for future use
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    My original one is still in storage so I think I’ll pass on extras. Could never really make it fit in my town.
  • For anyone still on the fence about the pumpkin house, here it is with my other giant pumpkin items (and little ones)

ge46RvD.png
  • Yay! Now I have one in all 3 of my towns!
  • Thanks for the post, this was hiding outside the event panel in the store for me and didn't see it!
  • Thank you @Dougie_Powers_17 ! The Pumpkin House does look nice next to the Gingerbread House.

Exactly what I did. I got both this year and I’m still hoping to add The Grand Pumpkin to the set.
  • @Dougie_Powers_17 , bought it yesterday immediately, now Suzanne the witch have nice neighbor :D