EA Forums - Banner

What time is the THOH episode on or has it already aired ?

The title is all you need to know and honestly I don't want to retype the question when its right there

Replies

• I don’t know why not use good old google to find out?
  • The title is all you need to know and honestly I don't want to retype the question when its right there
    Copy and paste will prevent retyping. It took you longer to type a brand new sentence than to copy...then paste. Lesson learned, I guess. And yeah, Google can help you learn how to do these things and so much more. Or if you'd like I can show you. Would you like to be my little student?

P.S. I haven't a clue since I don't have TV or Hulu. :(
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Looks like “Treehouse of Horror XXVIII”, which is this years THOH, premieres tonight in the US. But it also looks like it starts in my area at the same time as The Walking Dead season premiere. At least I can watch Simpson’s episodes on Hulu. TWD wins for TV tonight.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    I don’t know why not use good old google to find out?

:D
    Looks like “Treehouse of Horror XXVIII”, which is this years THOH, premieres tonight in the US. But it also looks like it starts in my area at the same time as The Walking Dead season premiere. At least I can watch Simpson’s episodes on Hulu. TWD wins for TV tonight.

Do the episodes come out the next day? I’d like to watch it.
  • moxxee wrote: »

Looks like “Treehouse of Horror XXVIII”, which is this years THOH, premieres tonight in the US. But it also looks like it starts in my area at the same time as The Walking Dead season premiere. At least I can watch Simpson’s episodes on Hulu. TWD wins for TV tonight.

Yep, not sure if Hulu has a free subscription anymore but if your a paying subscriber it’s the day after an episode airs. If the free subscription still exists, it was 5 days after an episode aired for some titles (The Simpson’s was one of those select titles).

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    moxxee wrote: »

Yep, not sure if Hulu has a free subscription anymore but if your a paying subscriber it’s the day after an episode airs. If the free subscription still exists, it was 5 days after an episode aired for some titles (The Simpson’s was one of those select titles).

Ooh, good to know. I’ll probably sign up for a free trial and check it out. But I hear that Hulu has all the Seinfeld episodes, which would be awesome!
  • moxxee wrote: »
    moxxee wrote: »

Ooh, good to know. I’ll probably sign up for a free trial and check it out. But I hear that Hulu has all the Seinfeld episodes, which would be awesome!

Looking it up, Hulu does have all the Seinfeld episodes, but you’ll probably have to go to a paid subscription to see them.