EA Forums - Banner

Walking Dead

Anyone watch?

Replies

• It's on UK tv tonight. I can't wait :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I am thinking of waiting till the whole season is finished and then watch it at one goal.
  • 2Strange4You
    69 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    _______________________.
    Post edited by 2Strange4You on
  • Of course I did. It was good, not great.

My spoiler includes information from the comics,
    You go through all this trouble and literally park a bunch of armored cars right in front of Negan, he walks out all nonchalant and you dont shoot him immediately? And what did shooting all that glass do other than waste ammo? I was curious why they did those flashforward scenes so early, are they going to do them the entire half season? (I assume the all out war with Negan will be only half the season and the time will jump in mid season) By revealing it, you are assuring they win the war.

• I watched it too. Other than what Empathy pointed out I wonder why:
    Gabriel got out of his car to rescue Gregory rather than pull it closer, or why he and Rick used separate vehicles. It seemed like they were the only two to have a vehicle to themselves,
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    empathy77 wrote: »
    Of course I did. It was good, not great.

You go through all this trouble and literally park a bunch of armored cars right in front of Negan, he walks out all nonchalant and you dont shoot him immediately? And what did shooting all that glass do other than waste ammo? I was curious why they did those flashforward scenes so early, are they going to do them the entire half season? (I assume the all out war with Negan will be only half the season and the time will jump in mid season) By revealing it, you are assuring they win the war.

This bothered me too. We already knew they had the ability to snipe someone.
  • cdepast wrote: »
    empathy77 wrote: »
    Of course I did. It was good, not great.

This bothered me too. We already knew they had the ability to snipe someone.

My wife was going crazy about that. Seemed kinda dumb. As far as...
    the flash forward, there's some speculation that it may be a fantasy in Rick's mind...although it is close to the comics...

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    How many of them were really dead?
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    A few things:

-Stf u and shoot him!

-Gabriel, I'm going to assume you are out of ammunition.

This show has been careening downhill since
    Beth stabbed the police officer in the shoulder with the tiny scissors and got shot.

Every episode has at least 2 or 3 HUGE "What The Fork" moments. And not in a good way....

• I agree with everything said above, especially
    -Stf up and shoot him!

• I only watch it because my hubby does. He told me before it came on that we were watching even if I'm over it. :D:D:D
  • johncolombo
    11285 posts Senior Moderator
    I watched. I liked. It kinda stalled out a bit but what they heck, Negans not going anywhere. Was nice to see Rick and all with the upper hand.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11285 posts Senior Moderator
    anyone notice the song (artist) btw? First in our game, now on walking dead.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Watched it. Loved it. >:)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    I honestly love the show and can overlook some of the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 moments. Its just fun to discuss them!
  • This season has been kinda lousy. Sundays episode I feel has been the best so far, but this season has given me nothing to draw me in.
  • It just feels like the war has been sort of unfocused. This week’s was better, but yeah...