EA Forums - Banner

What do you LIKE about the Halloween update and WHYDW the new items?

Prev1
Zqk5S85.gif
Here is my work in progress...

I like:

-School and buildings
-Monsters roaming around. I think the prizes are lame but I do like having a dragon or 2!

Replies

• I like we got mutant rabbit to return, and the evil shopkeeper, but not much else.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • I'm not minding this event at all. Its not to bad IMO. Crafting could of had more new stuff. Thats the only fall back for me. I haven't done anything yet. I always wait until the event is over and I have everything and then build.
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I like that it's more than half over!
    Also the splash page art is nice. Oh! and the dancing Kwik-E-Mart
    Post edited by heyababy47428 on
  • I like that it's more than half over!

The dancing KEM is the thing I like least about this event to be honest. It looks daft and it doesn't really fit in anywhere.
  • It will fit with an upcoming building and I place It in my little china
  • I love the evil shopkeeper! And I really like the craftable corridors. I don't mind the event, I like it more than the year of the stories (campfire/disco zombies/whatever), and the year of the aliens.
  • sideshowdan9
    418 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The dancing KEM is the thing I like least about this event to be honest. It looks daft and it doesn't really fit in anywhere.
    I wish it wasn't dancing ALL the time. It's blocking something else in my town while I figure out where it can go.

But otherwise, likes.. all the new content, characters and land. The theme not so much but there is a lot to work with there.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    - The old building designs
    - Solid characters on the prize track (mostly in act three)
    - The group visual tasks
    - Decent mystery boxes
    - The goblins roaming around town
    - The more extensive storyline in act 1. (unfortunately, it didn't carry over to act two. Looks like it will pick back up a little more in act three.)
    - I can keep Lisa on the Eliminator (even though I haven't got a nuke since before Time Traveling Toaster started and she's on that thing 24/7).
  • The dancing KEM is the thing I like least about this event to be honest. It looks daft and it doesn't really fit in anywhere.
    I wish it wasn't dancing ALL the time. It's blocking something else in my town while I figure out where it can go.

Have to agree with you about the dancing KEM I feel that it would have been better if it danced when you have someone tasked at it rather than all the time, I'm seriously considering storing it as it's beginning to annoy me dancing all the time although I actually consider it a classic building.
  • I'm liking the recraftable items that I don't have to spend donuts for. Enjoying that I can utilize KEM and am trying to gain a stockpile. Like the unicorn content but flat out horse would be better. I'm enjoying the extra free days to get some other task done. Like some of the content we are getting. First act story was enjoyable. Second act story was short and forgettable. I like the event art splash as well on loading screen. I'm guessing we'll get a thanksgiving mini like last year before Christmas event
  • The dancing KEM is the thing I like least about this event to be honest. It looks daft and it doesn't really fit in anywhere.

Have to agree with you about the dancing KEM I feel that it would have been better if it danced when you have someone tasked at it rather than all the time, I'm seriously considering storing it as it's beginning to annoy me dancing all the time although I actually consider it a classic building.

Id put it where I KEM farm lol
  • I thought it walked around town though so I didn't get it. "Walking Kwik E Mart"
  • Evil shopkeeper and soon Count Dracula, that’s cool.

Think the only monster I’ll keep out is the dragon with all the gold and am going to storage the rest.
  • I like Evil Shop keeper so much. Love that he's voiced and has animated jobs. I love the monsters and their little perches until you decide to send them out to earn prizes. Love the look and styling of them. I really love some of the prizes the monsters give you. Some great decorating options. I kinda love that it's easy. Every four hours. Prizes are easy to get. I don't hate it at all, just wish it was Halloween :(
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

4-hour premium payout task that works with the unemployment office for nearly every single character in Springfield. Which part of that do you not like?
    imho the splash screen is hideous computer "art". bart's nose. just look at it.
  • I like that it gives me a chance to take a break from the game and focus on other things in life.
  • I like that it gives me a chance to take a break from the game and focus on other things in life.
    you may want to reread that and think it over.
  • uKn_T_I_A
    23 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I like it, it's giving me finally the chance too adjust my town with two rows.
    I adjust my western area''s and my second Halloween area also my Egypt area and lots more, I created 3 area''s with this event stuff too and my SQP also
    Let me know neighbor 's if it's better than before?
    I m [brickevand408]
    I really appriciate opinion off you guys
  • If I have 1 more stroke water I move the last part of my SQP a **** further **** you get a idea how it should be I blend in pirate stuff in too my main SQP design that I use for whole SQP