EA Forums - Banner

Worst event in Simpson’s tapped out history

Replies

• txrabbit3737
    1130 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    It may not be "Halloween" ish but it is from Simpsons THOH stuff from episodes.

Actually a LOT of the new stuff is from non-Halloween episodes, like Married to the Blob, Four Regrettings and a Funeral, The Great Simpsina, Lisa the Drama Queen, The Haw-Hawed Couple, The Serfsons, with a couple of items from actual THOH episodes.

None of the Angelica Button related items are from THOH episodes.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    It may not be "Halloween" ish but it is from Simpsons THOH stuff from episodes.

Ok, fine. Then, it's an awful event. Happy?

why would that make anyone happy? Lol
  • We need a taco event!!! Everyone loves tacos
  • tumblr_nmrhy4nVaR1sv9b4yo1_500.gif

Easter

Mmmm... tacos?

But what do they call them in Mexico?
  • shoskin wrote: »
    We need a taco event!!! Everyone loves tacos

Mmmm... tacos?

Poop. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I didn’t know how much trouble some people were having with friend visits. For a while I gave up on them entirely because of friends’ towns not loading, but now they actually load pretty well. But I got a new device several months ago so maybe that’s why it’s fine for me and not for others.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    HisWrath wrote: »
    What was wrong with the Time Traveling Toaster event?

Nothing, it was fun. Some of these " new " people don't know what a bad event looks like because they haven't been around long enough.

Both wrong and more than a little condescending. Not cool, Bluntcard. I'm fairly certain anyone who has played through an event is capable of a legitimate evaluation of that event.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    We need a taco event!!! Everyone loves tacos

I agree!!
    EA, the people have spoken and the decision is unanimous. My body is ready.
    63cd41a84ef49363980af944fc4ea317--the-guild-felicia.jpg
  • Not the worst, a Harry Potter event is ok, but not instead of a Halloween one.
    After a non-Christmas last December I shouldn't be surprised we got a no-Halloween event now.

I don't seem to have any interest in the event at all. Same format, same hateful crafting, same old, same old.

Bah
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
    Mmmm... tacos?

I can verify this. All of it. The entire process. It was yesterday that I had the tacos, and I mean I totally had them. To the utmost. Up to the point where it stopped making sense, and then beyond. And today, it's not over. They have developed the ability to speak and are speaking through me. With the "unlimited power" cited by Darth Sideous as he did away with Jedi Master Mace Windu out that window. Windu was cast to the wind, much as the dream of tacos can turn as sour as the sour cream that made them Supreme, and who among us has not opened a window to mark these occasions?

Maybe the emperor was on to something. He needed to rid himself of the Jedi, as do we need to rid ourselves of the tacos in the end. On that dark day Friday the 13th the pope eradicated the templar knights; today on Friday the 27th another horrible stain marks history.

But these things are cyclical. The dream will live again.

• Zozobras wrote: »
    Not the worst, a Harry Potter event is ok, but not instead of a Halloween one.
    After a non-Christmas last December I shouldn't be surprised we got a no-Halloween event now.

I don't seem to have any interest in the event at all. Same format, same hateful crafting, same old, same old.

Bah

We haven't had a true major holiday-themed event since last Halloween. EA seems to have simply stopped doing them. I'm not sure why, since linking an event to a major holiday is probably the easiest way to get people interested in playing.
  • Honestly this event sucks. It's not the worst event though, that was last year's "Christmas" event.
  • i see you havent played the first easter event

Amen, brotha. Some of these folks don't know how good they've got it...
  • am I having fun yet?
    2q0243a.png

3 days to go in Act 2 and almost done. In 4 hours, I'll have enchanted the Bully-Vern and unlocked Greystache. I guess it's better than not getting done in time...?
    Mmmm... tacos?

I can verify this. All of it. The entire process. It was yesterday that I had the tacos, and I mean I totally had them. To the utmost. Up to the point where it stopped making sense, and then beyond. And today, it's not over. They have developed the ability to speak and are speaking through me. With the "unlimited power" cited by Darth Sideous as he did away with Jedi Master Mace Windu out that window. Windu was cast to the wind, much as the dream of tacos can turn as sour as the sour cream that made them Supreme, and who among us has not opened a window to mark these occasions?

Maybe the emperor was on to something. He needed to rid himself of the Jedi, as do we need to rid ourselves of the tacos in the end. On that dark day Friday the 13th the pope eradicated the templar knights; today on Friday the 27th another horrible stain marks history.

But these things are cyclical. The dream will live again.

Was it the pope, though? I was always under the impression that was Philip the Fair's shinanigans.
  • tyleerxo wrote: »
    Honestly this event sucks. It's not the worst event though, that was last year's "Christmas" event.

Still not the worst. I played Clash of Clones. And unspeakable things are still being spoken about the infamous Easter event.
  • Clash of Clones wasn't so bad. Tap Ball IMO was so boring.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • The event that shall not be named is by far the worst
  • tyleerxo wrote: »
    Honestly this event sucks. It's not the worst event though, that was last year's "Christmas" event.

Good thing it wasnt a "christmas" event. It was actually a winter event. I believe thats what they call it every year, but last year the word Christmas was no where to be found.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.